Chapter 9

Chapter 9

Shai POV

I woke up and saw Theo in front of me.

"Good morning" I said and kissed his nose.

"Good morning beautiful." He said with a deep voice.

"You need to change" I said.

"Thank?"

"You know what I mean!"

"I know. I'll meet you in the set"

"Okay, bye" I said and kissed him a short sweet kiss.

"I love you so much" he said and hugged me.

"I love you too" I said and hugged him back. The filming day passed fast, but I was so tired I fell asleep on the couch again at the moment I came back home.

The alarm rang and I woke up.

"Come on Shai, tomorrow's already weekend." I said out loud and got dressed. 

I came to the set and Neil met me.

"Hey Shai!"

"Hey Neil" I said and smiled.

"In a month we'll finish shooting."

"Yes, I know. I'm going to miss filming."

"Me too. I've heard you auditioned for a new movie."

"Yes. The Fault In Our stars."

"I hope you'll get the part."

"Thank you!"

"You should go to you're dressing room"

"Yes. Bye"

"Bye Shai"

I started walking to my dressing room. When I was at the half way there a girl bumped into my shoulder. She was blond and she wore a lot make-up on. Something about her looked so fake.

"Hey" she said in a ingratiate tone.

"Hello" I said trying to hide the coldness I felt towards her.

"Have you seen Theo?"

"No"

"If you'll see him tell him his true love looked for him" she said and flew her hair behind her shoulder. What did she meant by 'true love'? Instead of going to mine room I went to Theo's. I entered without knocking and I saw the girl and Theo inside, she sitting near the make-up table and Theo standing near the wall. He was already dressed and he looked very uncomfortable.

"Shai!" he said as he saw me.

"So you found your 'true love', ah?" I said.

"What?"

"Don't act like you're don't know nothing. Because you know, aren't you?" I said madly. "Why you didn't told me before? Why you need to hurt me? Why am I so stupid I couldn't see you're only going to hurt me at the end? I'm so dumb. I hope at least you're happy with your girlfriend" I said, fighting the tears that treated bursting out of my eyes. I turned around and left his room, shutting the door hard behind me. Only when the weren't around me I could wipe the tears that fell on my checks. I saw Ansel walking toward me.

"Shai? What happened?" he asked when he was close enough to see me.

"Nothing. I'm just stupid for trusting someone enough to give him my heart." I said and sobbed.

"Ohh Shai." Ansel said and hugged me. I cried on his shoulder for how many minutes and than I snuffled and wiped the tears from my checks.

"Thank you." I said.

"I'm always here for you" Ansel said and kissed my hair.

"Do you have a project for the end of the filming?"

"Yes, hopefully. I auditioned to The Fault In Our Stars."

"Oh really? What part?"

"Augustus. And what about you? Do you have a project?"

"I auditioned for Hazel's part."

"Really?" he laughed. "So now we're going to be lovers."

"Yes." I said.

"Shailene you aren't dressed yet?" Neil said behind me suddenly.

"If she already was ready you would have mad at her" Ansel said. He faced him while I still stood with my back at his direction.

"Shai torn around please" Neil said. I whipped my eyes again and turned around.

"Shai what happened?" he asked nervously.

"Nothing" I said quietly.

"You sure?"

"Yes." I saw Theo walking at our direction so I let my head fall on my chest. My hair covered my face like a curtain.

"What scene we're filming today?" Theo asked.

"The scene when Four wakes up" Neil answered.

"Okay. Shai may I talk to you? Privately?"

"No" I said, still looking at the floor. "And don't call me Shai." I added.

"I understand. Okay, bye guys" he said and went away.

"What going on between both of you?" Neil asked me.

"Nothing. I'm going to get ready." I said and went to my dressing room.

We finished filming and I went out of the set. I went to the only place I could think clearly at. It was a small park near my home. I sat at the bench and looked at the shadows that was made by the trees. I've heard birds' tweets and saw some butterflies. I couldn't not smile when I was there. I love the nature, and it was the most natural place near my home. I love this place so much.

"This is such a lovely place, don't you think so?" I turned around and saw Theo standing there.

"Whet are you doing here?" I asked.

"Well you've mentioned once this place as your favorite spot, so I thought I would find you here. And I was right." he said and sat next to me on the bench.

"I don't understand what do you want."

"All I want is a chance to explain you everything."

"You don't have to explain it. I changed my mind. You're a guy from the type that thinks that their girlfriends are their property and they can cheat on them whenever they want. I thought you're not like this Theo. I don't know this girl's name, I actually don't know about her nothing but the fact she is your girlfriend, but it doesn't matter who she is, no-one deserve to be cheated." I told. I got up on my feet and went away, leaving him alone on the bench.

A.N. I'm so so SO sorry this chapter is so short and lame, and I fell like I said that a lot of times lately, and I'm really sorry that it took SO MUCH time to FINALLY upload this chapter, but I had a writing block and I actually came up with the unoriginal idea about Ruth only yesterday. so you got my apologize.

I hope you enjoy your summer! I love you guys♥﹏♥