Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Theo POV

I woke up with a huge hangover. The last thing i remembered was my anger about Shailene's reject. 

I look around me and i see I’m in a place i never saw, naked. By my side i saw a girl, naked too. She was nice but not as pretty as Shai. I looked at my phone and it was already 6:30. I wore last night cloths and left the girl alone. The girl's house was a block away from the set so i went there by foot. My head hurt and it became worse with every step i took.

I came to the set and Neil's face welcomed me.

"Hey Theo! How are you?"

"Hey Neil" i smiled "my head hurts" i said

"I'll give you some painkillers" he said and left me alone. I entered the set and Shai was there, reading the script, as always.

I set near her. She acted like she didn't notice me, so we both set on our chairs, letting the silent wrap us. A few minutes later Neil came with the painkillers for me. I thanked him and rad my script. We sat like that until Neil cane and told us go to our dressing rooms. Shai walked over me as Neil finished his sentence. I could feel the wind she made with her fast walk on my skin, while I set on the chair of my dressing room.

Today we're going to film the Ferris wheel part. I've been waiting for that scene for so long. I should have touched her exposed skin. But today i had a feeling I’m not going to have fun. If I couldn't have fun, at least i could be professional and don't let the stress border me. I owe it to everyone on the set. It's not their fault i ruined it all. I'm such a jerk. 

Shai POV

I sat on the chair at my dressing room while the make-up artist drew the bird on my collar bone. I couldn't believe i have to let Theo touch me. It probably the best for both of us not touch each other today. Why I ever went yesterday to the club? I shouldn't have come. I just shouldn't. The make-up artist finished draw the birds and the hair stylist came and done my hair. I got a text

"Hey where are you?" It was Zoe.

"At mine dressing room. I came early." I answered

"Oh okay. When you'll be ready? We need to talk"

"You can write down what you want to say" I texted her, already knowing her answer

"It's not something to talk about on messages."

"Okay I’ll come in a few minutes."

A minute later I'm on my way to Zoe's dressing room. I knocked on the door.

"Open!" said a deep male voice. Theo's voice.

"Sorry, wrong room" I said

"Shai?" Theo asked and a second later the door opened and showed Theo shirtless.

"Hey Theo. I came for Zoe. Guess I was wrong at the rooms. Bye!" I said

"Shai look, I don't know what I’ve done, and you don't wanna see me. you didn't even looked at me when I came to the set. seems like you're depressed."

"I'm not depressed" i said toughly "and my mood doesn't changed by you" I added and felt how wrong I was when I let the words get out of my mouth.

"Okay." He said and i turned my back to him.

"Wait Shai" he said and put his arm on my shoulder to stop my first step.

"I know there is a stress between us, but we can't let it border us while we're filming, okay? We need to stay professional. Okay?"

"Fine” I let the words slip out of my lips and went away before he'll have the opportunity to talk again. 

"Where are you?"

"At Theo's dressing room. We switched rooms for today" she wrote.

I knocked on the door and Zoe opened it.

"Why you switched rooms?" I asked without even say hello.

"That what I wanted us to talk about." She said and set on her chair while tapping the one next her as a sign for me. I sat and she took a deep breath.

"Okay look. I don't know why you left early yesterday, but I bet Theo was the reason." She said and I thought. Why am I so mad anyway? It's not i'm his girlfriend. I don't even like him to be more as a friend to me. I thought about last night again. How I felt when he kissed that girl and I understood I actually do want us to be more than just friends.

I didn't showed any of this feelings.

"I actually left because I was just tired." I said.

"You can lie me, but you can't lie yourself, Shai" she said quietly. "So about the reason, today is your kiss scene, and they needed to draw his tattoo, and my dressing room is bigger. Neil wanted it to be a surprise. Don't ask me why. Now only you me and Theo know about it." She said. While she talked I could feel more and more depressed. Now I understood why Theo said we should stay professional. That was bad.

AN: so I guess I could upload a chapter today :) That's actually a great practice for my English test :)

Hope you liked the chapter :)