Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Shai POV

"Sorry you've had to hear it like that." Zoe said and I could see in her eyes she was sorry.

"That's fine, really! It's not your fault" I said. I was nerves, and I couldn't stop thinking about Theo, and about the fact we have to kiss today. I know it won't be real, and that would mean nothing in real life, but I couldn't stop my nerves. I was mostly afraid of my comment. I knew he's effecting me, but I didn't knew how strong it will be at the kiss.

"You're fine with that?" Zoe asked me and I wanted someone to talk with, so I was honest.

"I don't know. I know he effects on me, but I don't know how strong it would be. You understand?"

"I thought you're not into him" was the first thing she said.

"Oh come on, Zoe!" I said.

"Okay, fine, sorry" she said. "Look I don't know how to help you. I mean, you don't know how he effects on you, how can I know?"

"I didn't know I’m into him till yesterday” I said.

"Are you kidding me? Are you're like, blind?"

"You're honestly the kindest person I ever met" I told and rolled my eyes. "And it just a crush. It will move away before you could notice"

"Oh really? You're into him for least month!" She said loudly

"Can you tell it louder? I think Theo hasn’t heard yet" I said.

"Sorry. But can you see my point? I think it's more than just a crush"

"You understand it's not helping me?"

"Okay. But you should know how you feel. That's my opinion"

"Thank you. But do you have any advice about today?"

"I think you should ignore your feelings for today, while we're shooting. Just act professional"

"That's what he told me, ‘be professional'"

"Well he’s rights. Maybe he told it as a remind for himself?"

"Maybe" i said. Of course it reminds me last night. But I have to stay focused. Sense this moment, I'll be professional. Theo is only a costar. Nothing else. But only while shooting.

"Thank you so much, Zoe. I'll be professional." I said and hugged Zoe. She hugged me back.

"You're welcome Shai! Come every time you need. Even though I called you here." She said and we both laughed a little bit.

"I'm going to find Neil, and ask him the schedule, pretending I don't know it." I said and stood on my feet.

Okay, bye" she said and I went out of the room. While walking I moved near Zoe's original dressing room. Theo sang a song of his old band. He sang well. I liked his voice. The song he sang was mine favorite ShereKhan song. 

 I stopped for a few seconds and heard Theo sing. He stopped singing and the door opened. I turned around and saw Theo standing there. Our eyes connected and we stared at each other for a second.

"Hey" Theo said.

"Hey" I said. I could feel the words on my tongue so I just let them go.

"Look Theo, I'm so sorry for being mad at you. I don't even know why I was mad. Seriously, I was a jerk and you deserve my apologize. I'm so so sorry." I said fast, before I could regret. We stared at each other for another second.