Prologue

I ran as fast as I could down the street. He chased me with a knife in hand. I had to get away. I couldn't let him get me.

"I'm going to kill you!" He yelled.

That only made me run faster.

"Help! Help!" I screamed hoping that someone would hear. But no luck. I kept running but he caught up. He grabbed me and threw me on the ground. I turned around to see him standing over me, knife in hand, and anger in his eyes.

"Please don't kill me." I whimpered.

"Why would I not." He said. "After all you broke up with me for that British dude." He growled.

"No I didn't." I said. "I broke up with you because you abused me." I yelled almost breaking into a cry.

"Then why are you living with him? Huh?" He growled again.

I opened my mouth to speak but nothing came out.

"That's what I thought." He growled even lower this time.

He then raised the knife over his head and brought it down. It pierced my skin and I screamed bloody murder. (See what I did there. ;) It was all happening so fast. I kept screaming as loud as I could. I saw him through teary eyes as he got tackled. I closed my eyes and continued to scream. I stopped when the person that tackled my attacker was standing over me.

Then everything went black.

Hey guys! I'm back but with a new book. It should be better than the other (s). This is the first part so hope you liked it. There is more to come. Stay tuned!

P.S. I have no idea what I'm going to call this book yet. I also might change the title.