Chapter Two: Hurt (Pt. 1)

Monday night.

"Well I'm sorry that I don't have enough time to do you laundry because some of us work our asses off, Derek!" I yelled from upstairs.

This is not the first time that we have gotten in a fight. Though I should know better than to yell back. Every fight ends with me getting smacked or punched. I'd cover up the bruise the next morning with makeup so Tom doesn't question it like all the other times when I was too lazy to put makeup over it.

"Some of us have to have a clean shirt for work!" He yelled back.

"Well wash it yourself!" I yelled as I finished brushing my hair. I walked out of the bathroom only to run into Derek. My eyes went wide and I stopped dead in my tracks.

"What did you say?" He said through gritted teeth.

"Wash your damn clothes by yourself." I said gritting my teeth at the end. Wrong choice of words.

I felt the back of his hand come down across my face. The sting hurt more than all the other times. I brought my hand up to my face and winced a bit at the pain. The tears started to come but I held back not knowing if he will hit me again.

"Don't tell me what to do. Now I'm going out. And when I get back I expect to see my laundry clean and folded!" He yelled as he stormed downstairs. The sound of the door slamming shut echoed through the house. I felt the tears start to run down my face. I started sobbing as I grabbed the hamper to do Derek's laundry.

When I got to the laundry room, I sobbed as I threw Derek's clothes in the washer. Sometimes I would stop and just stand there, sobbing. Why did he have to abuse me? Why don't I just leave him? Oh wait because I'm afraid that he'll kill me.

The sound of the door bell ringing pulled me out of my thoughts. I walked out of the laundry room wiping the tears from my face. When I got to the door, I didn't think to even look to see who it was. I opened the door to see Tom standing in front of me.

Tom's P.O.V.

Monday night, 9:27 p.m.

There was music going and people dancing and drinking and getting majorly getting drunk. It smelled quite horid but I got used to it as the night wore on. I made my way to the bar with Chris (Hemsworth) since he was in town.

"Can I get a tequila please." I said to the bartender. Chris had gotten a beer like usual.

"So how's it going with filming?" Chris asked me.

"Very well. The set is just amazing and we went to Oahu, Hawaii, Vietnam, and Queensland, Australia. The landscape is just beautiful. Beautiful." I said.

"Nice. Queensland is very very beautiful. I love it." He said.

As the night wore on, I told him about almost everything. Well not everything because I wanted him to see the movie. I told him about who plays who and all that stuff. I looked at my watch which said 10:30.

"I should be going Chris." I said. "It's getting late and I have to be on set early."

"Alright. Let's go." He said.

We said our goodbyes and got in our cars and drove off. About twenty minutes later I got this feeling that I should go to Rylee's house. Well her stupid ass boyfriend's house. Something just wasn't right. But I had an idea of what it was. And if he laid a hand on her, then I'm going to beat the living shit out of him.

Now I was standing in the front porch looking at Rylee. I saw the tears in her eyes and the bruise which had formed on her right cheek. That jackass. But that wasn't the first priority right now.

"Rylee?" I said. She lunged for me and wrapped her arms around my torso. She started to sob into my chest. I wrapped my arms tightly around her. I rubbed her back and began to shush her.

Rylee's P.O.V.

I was so glad that Tom was there. I don't know what I'd do without him there. I don't know how long we stood there hugging but it felt like forever. I didn't want to move. I wanted to hold on to Tom for forever and never let go.

"Do want to go inside?" I heard Tom say.

I shook my head.

"Come on Rylee. We can stay out here forever." He said soothingly.

I shook my head again. I didn't want to go back in that hell hole again. But I knew that I'd have to eventually. I'd go anywhere else than back in there. Even if it meant living on the streets.

"Fine." He said. I felt him move down a little, until he lifted me up a bit. I automatically put my legs around his waist to hold myself up. He moved his arms so that they were around my torso and no longer over my shoulders. I moved my arms so that holding onto his neck.

He carried me into the house and closed the door behind him. He carried me into the kitchen and attempted to put me down on one of the stools. That didn't work. Like I said before, I didn't want to let go of him.

"Darling, you have to let go." He told me. But the way he said "darling" gave me chills. This was the first time he called me that. It was always "sweetheart" or my name. But never "darling."

"Darling please let go." He said again. His voice was smooth.

I shook my head once more. "No." I said. "I don't want to stay here tonight." I whimpered getting teary eyed. I waited for an answer. I finally got one.

"Well....." He trailed off. "I don't want you to get hurt again if I take you to my house and then bring you back here." His voiced cracked at the end. That made me want to cry.

"I don't care." I paused. "Please take me to your house tonight. I feel safer with you." I said tightening my grip on him a little.

---

This chapter I made as I went. So if it's bad I apologise. I also feel like this was a random one. But here's chapter two. Thanks for reading! There is more to come!