Chapter Three: Hurt (Pt. 2)

Tom's P.O.V.

"Alright come on let's get you inside." I said taking Rylee out of the car. She had fallen asleep but trying to get her out if the car woke her up.

"Mmm....." She mumbled sleepily. I bent down and put one hand behind her back and one under her legs. She put her arms around my neck to hold on. I shut the car door and carried her into my house.

Once inside, I walked to the guest bedroom. I layed her down on the bed, took her shoes off, and put the covers over her. I kissed her on the forehead. I walked to the door and looked back.

"Goodnight darling." I said turning off the light and closing the door. Kicking off my shoes, I walked over to the couch and plopped down. After all that, I was exhausted and not much later my eyes started to droop. I tried my best to stay awake but gave up. I fell asleep not knowing what will happen tomorrow.

---

Rylee's P.O.V.

I opened my eyes but shut them quickly. The sun shone bright into the room. I adjusted to the brightness. 'Where am I?' I thought getting up out of the bed that I was in. I walked out of the room and then it hit me. I'm in Tom's house. Millions of thoughts were going through my head. I didn't remember what happened last night or even if something happened last night.

I walked down the hall and came into I guess what was the living room. I saw Tom's head of curls resting against the back of the couch. Oh how I love those curls. Quietly, I tiptoed to get a full view of Tom. He looked so peaceful with his arms wrapped around his torso and his head turned to the side. I wish I could stare at him all day, but he'd eventually wake up and probably be scared to death to see me staring at him.

I quietly tiptoed back around the couch, but my stupid ankles popping as I walked made him move a bit. Relief washed over me when he stopped moving letting me continue to the kitchen.

I put my hand on one of the cabinets, but got a feeling that I shouldn't eat someone else's food without them knowing. I let out a quiet sigh and started to explore for a book. A BOOK. I never had craving to read a book before. I was always too busy to read a book.

I eventually found where Tom keeps his books. I walked in and my jaw dropped immediately. There was shelf upon shelf of books. It was beautiful. I put my hand on a row of books and slid my hand across all the edges. 'Harry Potter.' I thought. "He's got to have Harry Potter." I said to myself. I looked around for the books and found them.

I grabbed Harry Potter and the Sorcerers Stone and headed back out to the kitchen. I sat on one of the stools at the counter, opened up the book and started reading. I soon zoned out. I was in the world of magic now.

Tom's P.O.V.

I opened my eyes and saw the sunlight coming into the house. I groaned getting up and stretching. Turning around, I saw Rylee sitting on one of the stools reading a book. I could tell that she was really into what she was reading by the expression on her face.

"Good morning." She said still keeping her eyes on the book. But then looked back at me. My heart leaped inside of me. Those eyes. Those damn blue eyes of hers.

"Good morning." I said in return. "How long have you been up?" I asked.

"Idk. About maybe half an hour, twenty minutes." She answered turning back to the book.

'Huh' I thought while walking into the kitchen. "Did you eat breakfast?" I asked

"No." She simply said. "I thought it would be wrong to eat without you knowing." She said.

I leaned over the counter right in front of her to see what she was reading.

"Ahhhhhh. Harry Potter." I said. "That's my all time favorite book." She looked up at me and smiled. Damn that smile.

"It's my favorite too." She said still smiling.

"Well I'm afraid that your going to have put the book down so we can go to work." I said.

"I know." She sighed.

---

Rylee's P.O.V.

It was about one in the afternoon and was getting ready to head over set. Today was not my day though. Tom and I showed up in the same car and everyone started asking questions and I was just annoyed with all of it. I knew that not everyone asked why and I knew I'd have to explain to the producers and everyone that was behind the magic of movie making.

Prepared to answer questions, I turned around to exited my trailer but the trailer door opened instead. Derek popped in and I froze. 'Shit' I thought as I looked over his shoulder and saw the door close.

Next thing I know is that he's pushing me up against the table that was behind me.

"Where did you go last night after I left?" He growled. I didn't looked at him, only the floor, trembling. There was only like five seconds of silence when he spoke again.

"Look at me." He said still angry. I didn't move. "Look at me!" He yelled. I shot my head up to look at him.

"Now, where did you go last night?" He bent down to be eye level with me. I shook my head. "Tell me damnit!" He yelled again as I felt the sting of his hand hitting my face.

I felt his hand wrap around my wrist as his other grabbed my face to look at him. He got real close and spoke.

"I expect an answer when you get home." He growled as he let go of my face and wrist. I stood there as he walked out of the trailer.

When the door shut, I slouched down to sit on the ground. I brought my knees up to my chest and stared at the floor, piecing together on what just had happened. Soon tears were streaming down my face, which I buried into my thighs (just above the knee).

---

Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed. This chapter took me forever to get done. And I'm really sorry for not updating for like a week. It was crazy and I had a stupid project that I had to do for geography that I worked on all last week to turn it in. Then Saturday I was gone all day because we went up to Logan UT to get cheese and meet my new uncle, aunt, and cousins. So yeah sorry about all this. :)