Chapter one: First Encounter

This is gospel for the fallen ones
Locked away in permanent slumber
Assembling their philosophies
From pieces of broken memories

Oh
Oh

The gnashing teeth and criminal tongues conspire against the odds
But they haven't seen the best of us yet

If you love me let me go
'Cause these words are knives that often leave scars
The fear of falling apart
And truth be told, I never was yours
The fear, the fear of falling apart

I sang.

Oh
Oh

This is gospel for the vagabonds,
Ne'er-do-wells, insufferable bastards
Confessing their apostasies
Led away by imperfect imposters

Oh
Oh

Don't try to sleep through the end of the world
Bury me alive
'Cause I won't give up without a fight

If you love me let me go
'Cause these words are knives and often leave scars
The fear of falling apart
And truth be told, I never was yours
The fear, the fear of falling apart

I started to dance when the bass dropped.

Oh, the fear of falling apart
Oh, the fear, the fear of falling apart

I sang and danced in my trailer turning around only to see Tom sitting there watching me. I stopped dead in my tracks and it became silent.

"I never knew you could sing like that let alone dance." He said with a smirk on his face. "You really are good Rylee. You have a beautiful voice." He said with a even wider smirk on his face.

That smirk. I hate that stupid smirk, but at the same time, I love it.

"Shut up Tom." I said smiling. I turned to turn my music off but was spun around and my face met Tom's chest. I realized what he was doing and wrapped my arms around his torso since I'm only 5'2 and a half. I breathed in his cologne.

"I'm not lying." He said into my hair.

"Tom I know you aren't." I said as we pulled away. "Now I need to be on set. Don't touch anything." I shoot him a look.

"I won't." He said throwing his up in defeat. I bound out of my trailer making my way to the set.

I thought back to when I found out that I had gotten the part.

---

It was a Wednesday evening, and I was sitting on the couch eating pizza and flipping through the T.V. channels. I sighed as to there was nothing good on. I flipped to Netflix and continued to watch The Office (U.S.) from where I left off last. I was anxiously awaiting a call from my agent to tell me if I got the part of Mason Weaver for Kong: Skull Island. My phone rang and I lunged for it.

"Guess what, doll? You got the part!" My agent Erik practically yelled into the phone. "Don't know who you'll be working with yet, but you should find out in a week or two."

He was right. We weren't able to know who we are working with. Although I do wish that he would tell me, but rules are rules and I hate the rules. Sometimes I even beg him to tell me but he never ever gives in. Which if he does he might lose his job and I get that, but it's not like I'll tell anyone.

---

That was two weeks ago. Now I was standing in front of Tom Hiddleston, Samuel L. Jackson, and John C. Reilly. Erik said something to me, but I missed it. I mean I couldn't believe that I was going to be working with Tom Hiddleston. Let alone Samuel L. Jackson and John C. Reilly (aka Nick Fury and Wreck It Ralph).

"Rylee?" I heard through my cloudy thoughts.

"Oh! I'm sorry. I'm just a bit tired." I lied to cover my real thoughts.

Tom smiled and shook my hand, introducing himself like a proper gentleman. Then Sam and John. Little did I know that the man directly in front of me had a whole other side to him. His Loki side, which I grew to love and hate at the same time.

---

That was nearly two and a half months ago, and now I was working hard on set. Work was never boring due to Tom's continuous pranks and I was never bored either. He adores me way too much and I to him. We became very good friends. But I managed to hide the crush that I had grown on him since I first saw him.

I was walking back to my trailer somewhere around 10 to get my chapstick knowing that I'd need it before doing a scene with Tom. I grabbed my trailer handle and pulled. Nothing.

"What?" I asked myself. Nobody could lock the door except me, unless it was from the inside. The inside. Of course! Tom must be in there. "Tom! Open up I need to get my chapstick!" I yelled.

"What's up?" I heard from behind me. I whirled around to see Tom standing in front of me eating an apple.

"But.....How?" I said looking back at the door. The key was also in my bag. In the bag that was behind that same door. "Crap! I need to get in there. Did you do this Tom? Because if you did, I hope you realize that my chapstick and key are in there. And you know what happens when I don't have my chapstick." I glared at him.

"Why would I lock you out of your trailer?" He said with innocent eyes. I wanted to believe him, but I didn't because I knew better.

I started to pace back and forth with my hands in my hair. Now what?

"Loki'd!" Tom yelled. Then the trailer door burst open and out popped Samuel L. Jackson.

Of course. I rolled my eyes and pushed Sam aside to get to my bag and grab my chapstick and trailer key.

---

Hey guys! This is the first chapter of the book. This took me forever but finally it is done! I hope you enjoyed. Stay tuned there is more to come! Thanks! :)