ARES IS SCARED OF ME AND THATS HOW I LIKE IT

He charged me with so much speed but, I'm a primordial God so to me he was going in slow motion. He brought his sword up ready to cut me in half. Before he could though I kicked him in the chest sending him through the doors to the throne room. He just fought me and wouldn't stop.

I on the other hand was taking my time and not really trying to fight back. "Fight me with all you have coward" he spat in my face. "Alright you asked for it" I said with a evil grin. This time I charged him and he couldn't do anything about it. Every time I attacked he got a deep gash in his side.

I still wasn't trying to beat him that badly. I kicked the flat of his blade and it went skidding across the ground. I put my sword to his throat and said "I win". I turned around and walked back towards Artemis when I saw her eyes widen. I turned around with so much speed and punched Ares in the face sending him crashing in his throne room before he could stab me with the dagger.

"Like father like son" I yelled to him. He walked out swinging side to side looking like he was as drunk as a skunk. "You" he said fearfully. "How do you have so much power" he said trying to stand up straight. "I am a Primordial you idiot" I growled. "Now I know why most of your children are such morons" I said laughing evily at him making him walk backwards in fear.

"Enough" Zeus screamed. "You are right to do what you have done Persues" he said with a smirk. "Artemis definitely chose the right husband" he said with pride. "Keep doing what do Persues and keep my daughter away from fools like that Ares scum" he said trying to hold in his laughter at how I beat Ares so easily.

"I will do whatever it takes to protect her and our daughter" I said. "You have done a fine job so far" he said. "You are free to leave now" he said getting bored now. I made a portal back to camp half-blood. Come on Artemis we need to get back to our daughter" I said with a small smile.

We got back to see everybody was at lunch. "I'm hungry" I said. "You are always hungry" Artemis said laughing at me. I know like I said before I am a Primordial and I don't eat regular food but, I can when ambrosia is mixed In the ingredients of the food so I can still taste humanity's discovers in food.

I could get used to living here I thought.