GUESS WHO ELSE HAS WINGS

Ever since we got back all of the Ares kids hate me.  I guess they found out what happened on Olympus. Hey I'm fine with it as long as they don't mes with me or my family. Right now me and Artemis are playing with little Rose. "Hey Persues" Artemis said. "Yes my wonderful wife". She just rolled her eyes at me. "What are we going to do with Rose when Gaia attacks" she asked.

To tell the truth I hadn't really thought about it. Then it clicked in my head. "We can let her be with chaos on planet chaos" I said knowing Gaia wouldn't be able to get our daughter there. "Okay at least she will be safe there away from Gaia and her forces" she said hopefully.

"It's about time for dinner we should get back now" I said wanting to eat something good. I picked Rose up and we started walking back.

It was quiet when we walked in. Everyone was looking at us as if we killed somebody. I sat down eating my food with Rose in my lap and Artemis sitting next to me. I felt Artemis nudge me in the side. "What" I whispered. "Look straight ahead" she whispered in my ear.

I looked up casually to see That piece of trash glaring at me with a dagger in his hands. I used my enhanced senses to see if it was poisonous. It was poisonous but only strong enough to kill a- oh crap  I'm going to kill him. "Why do you have a dagger in your hand maggot" I growled. "Take a guess" he said smugly. You know I always hated baby's.

I moved so fast he didn't have time to even think about moving. "I'm going to kill you slowly you fool for threatening my daughter" I yelled furiously. He looked at me with pure fear in his eyes. I pulled Oblivion out of its sheath and stabbed him in the shoulder. "Can you feel the blade sucking in your soul slowly and slowly" I said evily.

I felt twelve presences behind me. "Leave him alone" Ares shouted. I punched Jake in the face and turned around to see an angry Ares. I looked him dead in the eye. "He was going to kill my daughter and you expect me to forget it" I growled. He just looked at me dumbfounded.

Then he started glaring at his son. "Even I wouldn't hurt a little girl" Ares shouted at his son. Jake was just looking at us before he looked up. I turned around to see my daughter flying in the air with little black wings. Then I realized how much fun we can have when she's older. This was going to be great as soon as I kill Jake.