I GET SLAPPED BY MY WIFE AND HER LIEUTENANT

Everybody got up and walked to the hunters. I was walking in the back with Rose on my shoulder smiling and giggling. Here goes nothing I guess. Chiron walked up and started talking to Artemis. After a few minutes she looked up glaring at me.

Then she charged me. I teleported to the dining pavilion. I turned to see her still coming after me. I just smiled and vanished again reappearing in my cabin.I ran and put Rose in her crib. I took off to my room and dimmed the lights and took my shirt off. She can't resist.

I sat there for a few minutes before I heard stomping so I put my shirt back on and snapped my fingers making the lights brighter. It sounded like two people were coming. All of a sudden my door slammed open revealing Artemis and Thalia standing there and glaring at me.

"Um hi" I said innocently. "Don't play innocent with me" Artemis growled. "Are you mad that I pranked everybody" I said with a grin on my face. "I am not mad that you pranked everybody" she said. Then without warning they walked up to me and slapped me.

"I am mad that you thought it was a good idea to teach Rose how to do it" she growled. "On that cheerie note why did you paint Nicos cabin pink" Thalia asked. "Um that wasn't me" I said preparing for what might come. "Then who did" she asked.

"That was Rose doing" I said getting ready. Then they both slapped me again but I was ready so I grabbed Thalia and teleported her to the beach. I teleported back to my cabin to see a shocked Artemis staring at me. "Where did you take Thalia" she asked angrily. I snapped my fingers and all of the doors clicked meaning there locked.

"I took her to the beach so we can have our privacy" I said smiling like an idiot. "Well then we shouldn't waste any time then" she said smiling. I pulled my shirt off again and made the lights dim again. I picked her up Bridal style and put her on the bed. We went into a very great day leading into the night until we fell asleep.