TWO QUEST IN A WEEK IM ON A ROLL

After my awkward conversation with everybody I had to leave and take some time to think to my self. So I went to the beach. "Beautiful isn't it" he said sadly. "Yes Father it is" I said wondering why he was here.

"I know something that will help with the upcoming war" he said nervously. I perked up at his words. "What is it that can help us" I asked. "You need to put a team together" he said.

Well who would I put on a team" I asked. "You may bring five people back from the dead" he said. I started to get really excited at his words. "Well who do you want" he asked. I didn't even have to think.

I made a piece of paper and a pencil appear and wrote down the names on the piece of paper. On the list it read:

Charles Beckondorf

Silena Beauregard

Luke Castallan

Bianca Di Angelo

Zoe Nightshade

He just looked at the list for a while pondering who I wanted to come back from the dead. "You will have to go and get five apples of immortality" he said. "Are you kidding me I was just there like a few hours ago" I said angrily.

"I know this but, I just thought of the idea and I would have made them Immortal my self but, Gaia made a way to keep me from doing that" he said. "So when do I leave" I asked hoping that I wouldn't be leaving until at least tomorrow.

"You will be leaving tomorrow morning" he said. "Alright when you bring the apples I'll bring them back from the dead" he said in a happy tone. Then he vanished leaving behind the sound of swish for his dramatic self.

I just sat there for a few more minutes thinking about how life is going to be after this war. When I get my hands on Gaia I'm going to end her once and for all. She won't even be able to think about rising again for at least a couple thousand years.

I decided to get up and go announce that I will be leaving tomorrow for a quest assigned by chaos. Of course I'm not going tell them what I'm doing. What would be the fun in that.

I walked up to the arena where everyone was gathered for something. I walked in to see Dakota talking to the crowd. So I hid in the shadows. "I am sorry for what I have done but, Gaia has my family and I can't let them be killed and tortured" he said.

I looked into his thoughts to see him thinking that he had this camp on a leash and how Gaia was going to be so proud of him. To say I was mad was an understatement. I was furious. I vanished from the shadows and appeared behind him.

I tapped his shoulder. He turned to see me glaring at him. He coward in fear from my glare. I had enough of him. I punched him in the face breaking his nose.

"You lie" I growled. I looked up at the crowd to see everyone staring at me to give them an explain. I looked into his thoughts and found him thinking that he has everyone here on a leash" I shouted.

They all started shouting curses at him and some even drew there weapons. Chiron trotted over to us with a few campers. He signaled for them to take him to a makeshift prison in the amphitheater.

"Everyone I am going on a quest for chaos and might not be back for a couple of days" I announced. "Any questions" I asked hoping there were none.

Thank chaos no one had any questions. I vanished and reappeared in my cabin. About ten minutes later Artemis came in fuming. "What do you mean your leaving again" she spat.

So I told her everything chaos said to me and who I chose to bring back. "So you have to go bring some friends back from the dead" she said a little happy because I'm bringing two of her hunters back.

"Yes but, I need some sleep for my long journey tomorrow" I said. I gave her a kiss and went to bed to hopefully get a good night's rest.