Chapter 1

Tomoe's POV

I sat on my bed in the shrine, angry. How dare she? I knew it would happen sooner or later, but now?! I'm not ready for it right now!

Right now, in the main room of the shrine, Nanami is on a date with some guy from school. His name is Mike. Since she's on a date, she shunned me to my room, even though Mizuki gets to stay out and act as a waiter!

Apparently according to Nanami, we "Already look too much like a couple," and "Me being there would probably make him suspicious".

So now I'm in my room, throwing fox fire at a stone wall. Cursing at the world. Why now? Ugggg what have I gotten myself into? I could tell her that I don't like this, but, she'd just say I'm jealous. Maybe I am jealous, so what?!?! I miscalculated a fox fire and it headed up the shaft to my room, (I had it open so I could hear what they are saying upstairs, SO!?!?!) and landed in the kitchen with a bang. DAMN IT! Now I need to go explain myself. 

Nanami's POV

I finally got over Tomoe! I'm in the living room talking with my new boyfriend, Mike. He has cute, brown eyes, and black hair that is kind of like Tomoe's. So pretty much, he's adorable!

Anyway, I'm talking to him, and I hear a loud crash in the kitchen, I run in to see it was Tomoe's fox fire! "TOMOE GET YOUR ASS IN HERE NOW!"  I screamed into the hall way.

Tomoe's POV

I rush up the main floor, hoping desperately that Nanami didn't hear it, I could just go up, fix the kitchen and pretend nothing happened. But life's a bitch.

"TOMOE GET YOUR ASS IN HERE NOW!" Nanami called. Great, just great. 

"Why were you using your fox fire!?!?" she asked, angrily

"I was upset." I said, hoping she wouldn't ask why.

"Why were you upset?" she asked. 

What do I do? I thought frantically. 

Before I could finish that thought, my body moved on it's own, and I kissed her.