Chapter4

Already the 4th chapter whoop

--------------------------------------

"What happened?" I yawned looking around. I'm in a damn hospital room again.

"I am so sorry Becca. It was all my fault I shouldn't have brought up Ben. I know you were just looking out for me but I really wanted to give you my jacket. I am really sorry and I didn't know this was a serious problem of yours." Jacob rushed over to me.

"Please say something." He pleaded after a minute of silence.

"My name is Rebecca." I snapped. A look of relief covered is tanned face as he let out a sigh.

"Caleb is working and it took a lot of convincing for him to go because he is pissed at me considering this is my fault. Do you want me to call him and tell him your up?" he asked, taking my small hand into his.

"No." I shook my head, suddenly becoming confused.

"Did I cut myself again?" I asked not remembering much.

"Yeah your wrists." Jacob sighed.

"And this was because of Ben again?" I asked again.

"I'm pretty sure. Caleb told me about him. I'm really sorry." He answered. I shrugged and sat up a little more.

"I'm hungry." I stated. I haven't eaten in what seems like forever.

"I can go out and get some McDonalds or something?" Jacob asked.

"McDonalds is good. I will have the 10 piece chicken meal. I can repay you when I'm out of here." I said.

"You don't have to repay me and you don't have to. Friends can do things for other friends." He stood up and grabbed is leather jacket.

"We aren't friends." I said.

"Look I said I'm sorry." He protested.

"I've never had a friend Jacob." I sighed. It's true. My best friend is dead.

"Rebecca?" he asked.

"What?" I snapped looking away from his big brown eyes.

"Neither have I." He admitted. I laughed. Like a real laugh. There is no way that can't be true.

"Your a terrible liar." I said between breaths.

"I'm actually not lying." He sad smiled.

"Jacob please. Stop lying." I laughed lightly.

"I always moved around when I was younger. All the kids thought I was weird because I would talk to myself and stuck my tongue out when I wrote. I'm not lying. You would be my first real friend Becca." He smiled at me through those long eyelashes.

"I'm starving. Would you be a good friend and leave now." I smiled.

"Sure thing." He grabbed his keys.

"Did you leave to get your car?" I asked.

"Nope it's a rental."

"Jacob before you leave I have to remind you of something." I said.

"My name is Rebecca." He said in his best girly voice. I laughed lightly at him as he walked out of the room. Once he left it was somewhat boring. The room got quiet and I had nothing to do but read a book. I started reading "Looking for Alaska" by John Green. Time passed by slowly, my stomach in pain from being so empty.

"I'm back." Jacob smiled walking into the room.

"What took you so long?" I asked, reaching for the bag of food.

"I had to fight a women down there. She told me I couldn't have the food in the hospital because you could be a psychotic person." He chuckled.

"Is that what you think of me as. A psychotic person?" I asked getting teary eyed.

"No no no. Why would you think that?" he asked sitting down on the bed next to me.

"I don't know. Forget about it." I wiped a tear away.

"I think you are a beautiful and outgoing girl." He took my hand.

Don't get attached he is going to hurt you.

"Can we eat now?" I asked pulling my hand away.

"Sure I bought a lot of food." He chuckled. Later that night Caleb came back saying I could go home in the morning. He also had some bad news. Some guys were coming to our house and are going to search my room and bathroom for anything I could use to self harm. I tried arguing with Caleb saying that I would be fine and that I would stop but he knows just how weak I am. Jacob went home around 10 o'clock to shower and get some rest while Caleb stayed with me. I drifted off to sleep listening to a mix tape Caleb had brought with him.

( okay so quick note. I don't know if you guys are enjoying this book and it's really bothering me! I don't wanna sound rude but could you please tell me what you think? thanks :)