Chapter 16

Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep.

"Jacob if you do t shut that thing off in the next three seconds I'm going to rip your head off." I growled into the pillow. I heard him sit up and fumble with the alarm. When it didn't shit off I picked up head up and looked over to my side where Jacob was now pressing a whole bunch of buttons quickly. He looked over at me and his face dropped. He unplugged the alarm and jumped out of bed then ran into his bathroom, where I heard the lock click.

He is lucky.

I sun was rising when I decided to get up. The sky was filled with reds and oranges and I smiled. Nature can be really pretty when I'm in a good mood. I walked over to the bathroom door and yawned.

"Pick me and Caleb up in 30 minutes." I said against the door. I heard the shower turn on and I groaned.

"You could stay here and join me in the shower." Jacob called out.

"Yeah no." I said then walked out of his room. I took my time down the steps and to the door. I slipped on my flip flops and made my way home. When I walked in Caleb was standing there, his face slightly red.

"Why didn't you come home last night?" he questioned, his foot tapping against the wooden floor.

"I fell asleep over at Jacobs." I stated the obvious.

"You slept with him last night didn't you." His voice raised an octave and I jumped back.

"No! I can promise you that!" I screamed at him.

"Do I need to kill that bastard?" he started for the door but I jumped in front of it. He looked into my fearful eyes and I shook my head no quickly.

"I didn't have sex with him. He asked me to stay over there with him so I did." I shoved his chest.

"You can't see him anymore." Caleb growled and pushed me out of the way. He walked outside and got into our truck and started it. Just as the engine roared to life he skidded down the street, leaving me there shocked. He just said I couldn't see Jacob anymore. He is insane. He doesn't make those decisions.

I stomped up the stairs and got ready quickly. I decided to do my make up like old times which consisted of the eye liner around my green orbs. There was a knock at the door and I answered it quickly. Jacobs face appeared with a smile that faded quickly.

"Why do you have all black on?" he asked quietly. I rolled my eyes and walked into my kitchen.

"Why am I getting the silent treatment. What did I do?" he ran after me. I didn't answer. He didn't do anything but I'm afraid if I speak I will say something bad. Jacob caught me off guard and grabbed my waist from behind then pinned me to the wall.

"I asked you a question." He growled into my ear. Yep. Really controlling.

"You didn't do anything." I breathed out and pushed him off of me.

"Then what's wrong cutie." he brushed a piece of hair behind my ear.

"Caleb was pissed this morning. He wanted to know why I didn't come home then he accused me of sleeping with you. Then he was going to kill you but I stopped him. He told me I'm not allowed to see you anymore and then he got into the truck and skidded off." I explained, not looking into his eyes.

"Rebecca you know I love you right?" he furrowed his eye brows.

"Yeah?" I did the same action.

"If Caleb doesn't want us to be together then I don't think we should." He sighed, putting his head in his hands. I scoffed.

"Caleb doesn't make my decisions. He doesn't make yours either. I'm sure he just had a bad dream and a crappy morning today." I assured him.

"Does that happen a lot? Like does he change moods often?" Jacob asked.

"Yeah all the time."

"I think he might have a disorder. People get Bipolar. It's mood changing." He explained.

Now it makes sense.

"Does he need to see a doctor about that?" I asked.

"Yeah they will give him medication."

"I will talk to him later about it." I smiled.

"Were going to be late if we don't hurry up." Jacob stated as he walked to my front door.

"We should skip." I trudged behind him. I was kidding but serious at the same time. As soon as 4th hour hits I don't know how Caleb is going to act. We walked out of my house and I locked the door. Jacob opened up the door for me and I thanked him.

-

"No way there aren't zebra and cow mixes." I said, not believing one word that came out of Nash's mouth.

"It's true! when you come work for me I will show you!" he started getting frustrated. I could tell because he kept rubbing his eyes which made them slightly red. We were sitting at lunch, me, Jacob, Cam, and Nash waiting for the bell to ring for 4th hour. Once in rang kids filed out of the lunch room and into the already crowded halls. I grabbed on to the back of Jacobs back pack as we swam through the crowd. I didn't want to lose him so I gripped onto the zipper hard.

"Are you nervous?" he asked me once we got to 4th hour.

"A little. What if he fights you?" I shrieked.

"Well then let's find out." he dragged me into the room and Caleb sat in his seat. Once he spotted me he smiled.

Smiled?

"Hey sis. Hey Jacob?" he spoke.

"What the hell?" I mumbled under my breath. We walked to our seats in the back and I chuckled lightly.

"Bipolar is a possibility that's for sure." I laughed and so did Jacob. We took out the weekends homework and passed it to the front where Mr. Hennigan collected it. The bell rang, indicating class had started.

_________________

Kind of short but wanted to update.

Vote if you hate Maddison Beer. I voted for my own book. Well shit