Chapter 34

The sun was a blinding sight in the morning indicating that it was time to wake up and get on with my day. I lifted the covers off of me and Jacob and u stepped off the bed. I grabbed my robe, it being a little chilly this morning and walked downstairs. I gasped when I got into the kitchen. There was a big mess with dishes and garbage everywhere.

"Jacob Michael Whitesides." I screamed in an angry tone. When there was no reply I sighed loudly and started cleaning up his mess he had made.

-

"Goodmorning." Jacob yawned as he walked into the now clean kitchen.

"Do you know what time it is?" I said, irritated.

"10 am?" he scratched the back of his neck.

"It's 3 o'clock Jacob. Why was there a huge mess? I hate you right now." I growled. Instead of saying anything Jacob ran over to me and scooped me up in his arms and hugged me tightly then started attacking me with little kisses all over my face.

"Your forgiven." I sighed. He pecked my lips and then sat me down.

"Let's go out for lunch. Well my breakfast." He shyly smiled and put his hands in the pockets of his sweatpants.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"I want pie." He groaned.

"Pie for breakfast?" I cocked my eye brow.

"Don't say it like that. Say it like Pie for breakfast!!" he exaggerated in Spencer's voice.

"We literally just had an iCarly moment." I giggled.

"Yes we did, now let's go." He grabbed his car keys.

"Your going in your pajamas?" I asked.

"It's a pie shop not church now let's go." He mimicked Spencer again. I slipped on some shoes and off we went.

-

"I have to go to the hospital. Aaron is being checked out today." I sighed as I threw my hair up into a pony tail. My hair was getting really long. I need to cut it all off.

"I will go with you." He offered.

"No you have to stay here. I don't want you to go with me right now. He finally gets to go home and he won't want to see you today. You can go next week before we leave." I said to the boy in front of me.

"Your right. Have fun." He grabbed me by my waist and kissed me.

"I will see you tonight." I mumbled as I walked outside. I got into the truck and started up the engine and sped off.

I arrived at the hospital and walked inside. I got to Aaron's room and his parents were in there with him.

"I'm sorry is this a bad time?" I asked.

"No your fine." Aaron said as he smiled. His father glared at me as I walked into the room.

"Hi I'm Rebecca." I stuck out my hand for him to shake.

"I know who you are." He walked out of the room.

"Excuse him. Sorry we found out that your boyfriend had done this to our baby. I know it wasn't your fault." His mother hugged me tightly. I looked over her shoulder at Aaron who had an annoyed look on his face. He mouthed "I will tell you later".

I nodded understandingly as his mother released me.

"Mom can you go find dad and get me some ice cream from the cafeteria?" Aaron asked.

"Of course honey. We will be right back and then we can head home." She smiled. After she was gone Aaron sighed loudly.

"What's up?" I asked.

"They want to sue Jacob." He whispered.

_______________________

Shoot girl. I updated yeah. This is a good chapter.

10 votes and 10 comments. We can do it!

Also...

IF YOU ARENT FOLLOWING ME ON TWITTER THEN U NEED TO RIGHT NOW!

@singingholland