Chapter 5

ODESSAS POV
I saw Daniel walking down the hall, with his head down low. Immediately, I walked up to him.
"Hey Daniel are you okay ?" I ask.
"Yeah." He responds, but I know he's really not.
"You know if there's anything you want to talk about I'm here." I say looking into his deep blue eyes.
He looks as if he was going to talk to me about it, but then suddenly he changed his mind. "No it's nothing, Don't worry about."

A rush of bravery suddenly rushed over me. "Hey, do you want to go to the dance with me?" I ask out of nowhere.
He looks at me, surprised.
Oh god, he's gonna say no, isn't he ?
This is gonna be embarrassing...

Then he smiles. "Sure, that'd be cool." He answers.
Almost astonished at the answer.
"Woah, yay! See you there." I say trying to sound mysterious and I walk off down the hall.

Man I'm so happy! He must like me right ? Otherwise he would of gone with Violet opposed to me?
Erghh! I don't even care, I'm just so excited !!

DANIELS POV
Wow, Odessa Thorne just asked me to the dance. I never would of expected it.

When she was talking to me today, I actually realised she's drop dead gorgeous. How hadn't I noticed that before? I guess I was to caught up with Violet to even see.
Not too mention her good looks, she smart, amazing at singing and genuinely really nice.

And of course I still like Violet. But Jonah doesn't want us together and how do I even know that Violet likes me back? I mean if she'd said no, I would of made a fool of myself in front of not only her but Jonah.

So yeah, I'm glad Odessa asked.

VIOLETS POV
I'm in the girls bathroom when one of my friends, Odessa walks in. She looked extra chirpy and exuberant today.
"What's got you all in a good mood today?" I ask.
She looks at me almost fearing how I will react to what she's gonna say. It can't be that bad can it ?

"I'm going to the prom with Daniel." She says quickly.
Instantly, I am shook with jealousy but being the good friend I am. I hug her.
"Awe, I'm so happy for you !" I say, not really meaning it.

I guess Daniel doesn't like me then. How could of I read the signs so wrong?

Okay, so I was wondering for future references, do you guys prefer, Violet and Daniel or Odessa and Daniel together ?