Pilot

JONAHS POV
It was a causal Monday morning for me, Jonah Lockforbes, until i meet the newest resident in town, Daniel Salvatore. Something about him was suspicious maybe it was the way he smelt or the way he looked, or maybe the way he acted. He looked so familiar yet like such a stranger.

As I walked down the gloomy school hallway, i passed the administration office when I spotted Daniel Salvatore, with his back turned in the other direction. I decided that I'd introduce myself as he turned around after mysteriously being accepted into the school without any paper references.
"Hey there, im Jonah. I haven't seen your face around her before and this is a pretty small town."
Daniel nods "Yeah, I haven't been here in a while."

I wanted to ask more about him but I decided not to because he looks as if he didn't want to talk. We then started to walk to class. I talked to him while he just mostly nodded, at times responding with short answers.

We arrive in our music class and sit down as it is the first day of school.

DANIELS POV
Jonah lockforbes, what a name and what a cheesy guy. He talks alot but great company, as I am not. I have too many secrets. I may act shady and that's because I am, but not in the way you would think.
See, I am a vampire hunter, who is a vampire.

So it's music class, I sit down and look beside me to realise Jonah is still talking. The teacher walks in Mr Davé, Jonah tells me that if you call Mr Davé, Mr Dave then he gets super pissed, so I try it just to see.
His reaction was priceless - " DO NOT CALL ME DAVE, YOU DIMSNUCK"

He starts off class by giving us a partner project, I am with Jonah. We decide to sing a song and he is surprisingly a great singer. Surprising because he talks so much I would've though his vocal chords would of blown by know, but I realise he is so much like my sister. Jonah turns to me and asks what song do I want to sing. I say, why don't we, just write an original?

So the day continues, it comes to the end of the day and Jonah has been following me all day. He stands in front of me as I'm about to leave and says, "You should come to my place to work on our song."
I don't want to to be honest, but I know I have to make friends. Reluctantly I agree.
"Okay, well first I gotta go to football training after school" Jonah tells me.

It's after school and I wait up on the bleachers while Jonah plays. He is an actual okay player, I watch as he sprints across the field like no tomorrow, not even dripping a sweat. I see him run to catch the ball as it is throw to him by a guy with curly blonde hair and a jersey saying 'J.Donovan', just as he catches it, he is tackled to the ground by a guy called 'Z.Woodlock' as it says on his uniform. Jonah tumbles over the ground and drops the ball, I hear a snap coming from his direction. Jonah gets up regaining his position, everyone runs towards him as I stay in my seat, I hear everyone asking if he was alright. He says he's alright but as everyone walks away, he looks at his finger and I see him move it with his other hand.

There's something strange about him now that I think about it. Something un-human. I realise, he's a vampire and I haven't had vampire in a while...

JONAHS POV
Football finally finishes and we go home to my house, so we can "work on the song."
We get to my house, I knock on the door and yell out to my sister Violet.
She opens the door, and there's blood all around her mouth. Oh no, we were supposed to stay a secret.
Violets face drops when she sees Daniel, some guy she's never seen before.
"Um hi" she says awkwardly. "I was just eating... just give me a second to clean this me up"
And then slams the door.
While we wait outside, I feel agonising pain. Daniel bites my neck and somehow i fall to the ground. I need to save my sister from him but I physically can't move.

VIOLETS POV
I walk into the living room of the house as I close the door on the guys, I look around and realise there are bloodbags and a few human bodies lying limp against the floor. I pick them up and try to shove them into the hallway cupboard. Once there in I turn around rubbing my hands together and look infront of me, there stands Daniel, "Ugh, Hey Daniel how long have you been standing there exactly?" I wonder out loud, "Long enough" he says and sprints towards me faster than any human. "Vampire"

I think aloud but before I can move I am tackled to the ground, I quickly readjust our positions so I'm on top, only realising now that he has a white oak stake in his hand that can kill any vampire, but the thing is I'm a vampire hybrid along with my brother and this is the only weapon that exists that can kill me because I am the original hybrid.