Chapter 2

DANIEL POV
Just as I am about to stab the stunning hybrid in the neck with the white oak stake, she turns our positions around, grabbing the stake, I don't notice at the time but now that I'm staring right at them I notice that she has beautiful emerald green orbs looking into mine as they sparkle, gleaming through my own pale blue eyes. I start to realise what is happening but hear a stupid cackling noise coming from infront of me, that could only belong to one person, my sister. I jump up and turn towards.
her, completely ignoring what had just happened.

"Ash, what are you doing here" I say, "I'm here to pick you up dummy, we might have some problems at home", "Oh okay" I respond.
"Help the poor girl off the ground you maggot".
As I reach down to help her she shrugs me off, "I'm fine, nothing I haven't been through before" she scoffs, my sister starts laughing her horrendous laugh again and I just sigh. I notice Violet staring at Ash and I can't help but stare at Violet as she does so. "Do I know you?" Violet asks Ash curiously, I look to Ask,curiosity seeping through the air, "Maybe" she says as she winks, "I feel like I know you but how could that... ASH!" She says, it finally sinking in, "YOU BITCH YOU WERE DEAD" Violet shouts as Ash erupts in laughter yet again, "BITCH YOU THOUGHT" Ash chokes out. Violet speeds towards Ash and surrounds her with a huge hug. "I've missed you so much!" Violet says as her eyes tear up, "I've missed you to bestie" Ash says as she hugs back, trying to hide the tears betraying her commands by trickling down her face.

Once they let go of each other, Violet questions Ash, "Why did you do it?", "Where did you go?", "Did you ever think about..", "Calm down child, all will be explained in near time" Ash says smiling. Violet is about to respond but we hear the front door opening and get ready to pounce. Jonah walks into the living room, groaning from the pain in his neck, he spots me first and says "Dude, did ya have to bite so hard" I just shake my head and mumble, "Of all questions to be asked", but of course being the nosy person he is, he says, "Well of course, it frickin hurt like a bish" and being the idiotic person that my terrible sister is, she cracks up and shouts at me, saying " BISH UR FACE" I respond with " Shut up Ash, you retard" she vamp speeds towards me and starts squishing my cheeks together, "Shush babycakes, I'm older remember" she says winking, "How could I forget?!" I sigh as I push her off. She turns towards Jonah, scanning him over and starts gushing "Well who is this handsome cuteypie over here", he starts laughing and says "The names Jonah Lockforbes, hotstuff,How about you?" She laughs, "How cute, my name is Ash Salvatore, that idiots my brother", " I feel so sorry for you now, darl" Jonah responds remorseful, "I know right" Ash says, laughing.
"Okay that's enough, we better get going" I say to Ash, she ignores me, still staring at Jonah, so I shout, "ILL BUY YOU SOME PIZZA IF YOU GET IN THE CAR NOW ASH!" She quickly rushes out of the room without saying goodbye, as I am about to say goodbye, Ash shouts for me to get in the car, so I nod my head at the lockforbes as a way of saying goodbye and use my vamp speed to get to the car before Ash drives off.