Bill x rilee

Wheeze this is part two of chiccen nooget x bbq sauce.

As you may remember, rilee was bbq sauce

Bill is chicken now

"it's too big Bill" rilee yelled. Bill started jamming the charger plug in and out of the wall continuously "I BELIEVE IT WILL FIT" he yelled back "HELLEN KELLER ASS BOI FUCKING GET A DIFFERENT CHARGER" Ira yelled from the other room. Bill starts to thrash around like a fish out of water. "The fucc is wrong now bitch" Ira screams. Bill stops thrashing and says "I GOT BBQ SAUCE STUCK IN MY BUTTHOLE" with a straight face then starts thrashing around again. "When in the fuck did that happen" Ira yelled. "WHEN RILEE AND I DID A SECKS" bill said continuing to thrash around. "I forbid your marriage" Ira says and Bill starts crying like a little bitch. Rilee bitch slaps herself and Ira feels it instead and immediately dies. "NO ONE YELLS AT MY BUBBLE GUM DUM DUTCH DICC SWEETIE PIE COUNTRY BLUMPKIN SUGAR TITS!" Rilee says and does a secks with Bill.

The next day

Rilee wakes up "ey bb would u like to be my date to the misterious weeding tonight?" She says. "no" Bill says "BUT I LOVE YOU" Rilee says . "I'm in love with another." Billy bitch says. "WHO IS THIS COUNTRY BLUMPKIN" Rilee yells at the wall. "He. Is. You" Bill sayssecksy way "I LOVE YOU TOO" Rilee says "I DONT LOVE YOU" Bill shouts and Eddie shows up "the misterious weeding is bitches and I's. I CAN SHOW U DE WAE to the weedIng if u would lik " "fuck you" Rilee says and jumps out the window while doing a secks to herself.

Iras pov

Bitch I'm dead but k. 

She runs around in her THICC body screaming the lyrics to deepthroat while mettaton comes and joins her. They soon have many people singing along including Ira,MTT,Erik,Budge,Ben,Richie,the demogorgon, pennyshit, the monkey from Dora the explorer, the bear from toy story, a chicken nugget, Barney, aphmau, shithead,Jenny (motherfuckin bitch), that one little shithead that thinks she's hot when really she looks like a fuckin teletubby that's 2000 years old and only speaks filthy frank language.

Ira starts choking Jenny and everyone tries to pull her off but her bad bitchness was too strong and she ate Jenny whole.suddenly cat noir comes in and starts hitting Ira like a pinata. Ladybug comes in and does a secks with chat noir and flies away like the bug that is female she is.

"I'm gonna fucking eat everyone here"

They all did a secks. The End