rejected than kidnapped

this is my first story . sorry for the grammar mistakes.

----------------------------

rebecca's pov

-------------------

hi my name is rebecca, and i'm a werewolf. I am 17 and almost 18 which is the age you find your mate. I just really hope my mate isn't a jerk.

My last name is Chambers. If you don't know that last name leads to my dad being Alpha. Our pack is the black stone pack. Where a pretty medium sized pack,but we don't live in this town alone. We live here with the Redmoon pack. There pack is about twice are size and just to tell you are packs don't get along. I have three older brothers who drive me utterly crazy and are all man whores.

Danny is the oldest. He hasn't found his mate but is going to take over the Alpha position soon. Trevor and Conner are both the nasty prank pulling twins but luckily they don't mess with me because they know if they do I will cut off both of their balls and feed them to the rouges. Neither of them have found their mates either. 

I'm kind of in the mid- section at school. I have lots of friends but i'm not like those popular girls. My best friend is Layla and her mate is jay, also one of my good friends. Kim is also one of my really good friends and her mate is Nathan. In total there is 5 of us in our main little group. I am in fact the only one in our group who hasn't found my mate.

-------------

just to let you guys know this was just telling a bit about Rebecca's life so you know what's going on.