ch 5

Rebecca's POV

-------------

its been about a day since Noah rejected me and Layla and Kim skipped school with me after and I told them everything. I probably will have to go to school tomorrow. I told my mom about the rejection, and even though I asked her to keep it a secret she went and told the whole family. I think If my dad or brothers ever see Noah they will likely kill him on the spot.

My wolf Delphi hasn't even spoken to me since the rejection. Layla and Kim had to leave because there parents were getting worried.

I still can't believe he would reject me like didn't his parents tell him that a rejection can kill a wolf. My 18th birthday was a nightmare yesterday. I even called of my birthday party that I had been looking forward too. I dreaded what my 19th birthday would look like.

----------

Noah's POV

-------------

yesterday I saw my mate until I relized she was the daughter of our rival pack. So I did the only thing I could think of, I rejected her. My wolf Ryder is so angry with me. he just wants to have our stupid little mate in our arms.

"she isn't stupid" Ryder yelled.

"fine," she's not stupid"just the daughter of the pack we're planning to attack in two days"

my wolf was so angry he was about to take control. He didn't want her in danger if we were attacking her pack. I don't want to say it but I don't want her in danger either.

So to satisfy my wolf and okay, maybe me to I called in my beta, James.

"James , as my best friend I need to tell you something." I said looking down.

"yes apha" he replied.

"I met my mate today" I said as I looked up.

"congrats dude" he responded "who is she, And why aren't you smiling?"

"she's the daughter of the black stone pack" I said with disgust.

"oh I'm sorry, bro" he replied sad.

"I rejected her" I replied quickly. "but I didn't call you hear to tell you this, what I want to tell you is that before you attack the black stone pack I want you to bring Rebecca to me. Got it!"

"ya" he replied."ill tell the pack."

-----------

end of chapter pls comment.