chapter 2

rebecca's pov
----------_____-
"Rebecca" my mom yelled"get up or your going to be late for school".

"coming" I replied and I got up from my super comfy bed. I did my hair and makeup in record time. I should also mention today's my 18th birthday. I find my mate today( hopefully). Since it was a special day I put on my Victoria secret push-up bra and a matching thong to go with it. I then just kept it simple with some skinny jeans and my favourite matching shirt that was defined as "hot". I then looked at myself in the mirror to make sure I looked my best then walked downstairs.

"happy Birthday" cried my mother who was standing with a giant stack of crepes on the table smoothered in whipped cream and chhocoalate. did I mention I just love crepes. They are my soul. All my brothers were standing there and all just woken up with their early morning faves on.

"Happy birthday sis" Danny said.

"I can't believe your getting so old, soon I'm going have to keep all those dudes from trying to mate with you" Trevor said.

"Awhhhh" I replied"Your so sweet".

"and what about me "my dad finally said.

"Daddy" i screamed. Yes i am a total daddy's girl but don't mock me.

"We have a present for you" my dad said very sneaky as he hid something behind his back. I couldn't help but try to peek and my brothers all watched me having an exitement attack. as my dad handed it to my I ripped of the wrapping and found a brown box wrapped in tap. I knew trevor and Conner probably were up to this. I spent about ten minutes attacking it with scissors until I finally got it open and dropped my mouth.

-------------------------------

just to let you guys know I right extremely short chapters