chapter 4

here is ch.4 sorry it's short.

-------------------/--------

"mate" my wolf Delphi yelled in joy as I looked up to see who it was.

my excitement then dropped as I looked to see who it was. it was frickin Noah Walters. the alpha of the Redmoon pack. the pack that my pack hates. I had to say he looked quite scrumptious. But I knew I had to resist or my dad would be so dissapointed in me and I knew he was a complete player.

"we still love him though". my wolf,delphi, yelled "it doesn't matter what pack he comes from."

"hello" Noah said"and what is the name of this beautiful girl infront of me"

I let out a little giggle and sigh at his romantiqe voice and than replied "rebecca"

"that is such a beautiful name, rebecca" he said seductively."now what is your last name"

"chambers" I said as I still felt the tingles of him saying my name.

"what" he yelled"no this can't be"

"why" I replied angry at his sudden shock.

"why," he replied annoyed "because you daddy is the alpha of the black stone pack."

"so", I replied almost crying.

"so..." he said softly. then he stood up tall and said " I Noah Walters reject you rebecca chambers. then he walked away with out a goodbye.

"he didn't mean" it my wolf cried.

"yes he did" I replied to her stubbornly.

then I felt an intense pain and I could no longer connect with my wolf.

---------