chapter 3

Rebecca POV

---------------------------------

"OMG" I cried. There in the box was like an apple store. There was an new iphone 6 and the new macbook pro. Then under that there was also an ipad. Once I came out of shock I ran to my dad and jumped like a lion on him.

"I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU" i screamed.

"okay there kiddo,calm down" my dad said slowly as he pulled me into a hug." wait!" my dad said relizing something"doesn't your school start in like 10 minutes."

I turned to the clock and grabbed my school stuff( and of course my new apple products). I then at a time record setting speed jumped out the door with my stuff and went into my sportscar.

Okay. so I guess i'm a little spoiled. Okay, a lot spoiled, but I at least don't act like it at school. I speeded to school in my silver sportscar down the 5 minute drive to school, nearly killing an entire family of squirrels.

once I got to school I immediately saw Layla with Jay.

"hey guys. where's kimmy?"(the nickname I gave to Kim )I asked.

"she's with Nathan. there having a little fun today, if you know what I mean." she exclaimed wiggling her eyebrows.

"okay, didn't really need that image in my mind right now" as I tried to clear my head of that thought.

"don't worry Becca(her nickname for me) I bet once you find your mate you won't be so innocent" she said with a grin as I blushed red like a tomato.

"oh Rebecca, what did you happen to get on your birthday" jay asked me wondering all the goodies I got.

"nothin much" I said trying to not act spoiled.

"since when do you not get like a yaught for your birthday Becca, come on tell us what you got ." she said in a whimper.

"fine, I just got some new apple products" I replied with no emotion.

"your so lucky" she yelled loud enough so half the country could hear "your so letting me use all of it"she said in her demanding voice.

"don't worry,i will" I replied reassuring her as I walked off in a different direction to my first class. just as I was going around the corner I ran into a wall, and I felt tingles. I soon relized that it wasn't a wall but a very muscular body.

"MATE" my wolf Delphi yelled in joy as I looked up to see who it was.

----------------

who do I think it is. It will probably take me a while to post the next chapter since I have lots of exams ,so pls be patient with me. comment if you have any comments on the story or ideas you think should happen.