1 -B

So I realized 15 versions were updated. So I deleted other all n kept this one. Give your votes to this chapter and ignore if any other similar chapter is seen.
______________

Jin was walking in the corridor as he was thinking about prof Kim. He couldn't believe what was happening. He wanted to tell someone but who? He couldn't open up to his father since when he got remarried. His new mom wasn't interested in jin anyway. She always use to look at him like he was extra thing in the house that needed to be thrown out.

Jin sighed as he knew he had no choice but go to prof 's house after school. He was carrying his tiffin and marching towards other class room to eat with his friends Yoongi and hosoek.

As he was walking, someone suddenly grabbed his wrist and pulled him inside nearby washroom. He was slammed on to the wall before he could understand what was happening.

He saw Taehyung in front of him. He had his both hands resting on wall, trapping jin in between.

Taehyung was college student well known for bullying school students. As school building and college building were in same campus he would wander in school hunting for prays to torture.

"Hello pretty boy! We meet again!"

Jin gasped as he saw Tae licking his lips. He came closer to jin. Jin could felt his hot breaths against his skin.

Flashback

Jin was grabbed by his waist by Tae in the empty classroom.
"Please let me go..."

"You are so beautiful..."
Tae pressed his lips on jin's. Jin tried to pushed him away but his hands were held by Tae. He struggled under his grip but of no use.
He gasped and Tae took chance to move his tongue inside. Jin moaned into kiss. Tae chuckled and pulled kiss away.

"See. You like it!" He caressed jin's cheeks and pulled him closer.

"Plz let me go..."

"Oh come on jinnie. I don't even bully you like I do others. You are special sweety. Too precious to be bitten. "

Tae kissed once again jin who was panting and his face turned red.

"Taehyung! Lets go! Other boys are coming!" Jungkook shouted who was guarding outside the classroom.

Tae sighed as he heard his friend. "Hmm..seems i have to go! See you again sweety." He took small peck before releasing jin.

Taehyung had kissed jin several times but never went further. He wanted to fu*k jin so much but he didn't. He would randomly hug him or caress his thighs cover with clothes or grope his butt or kiss him. Jin used to avoid as much as he could. He never thought Tae really liked him. All he knew, Tae was forcing him and bully him.

Jin's luck couldn't get better. He was already struggling with prof kim and now after quiet 2 months Tae had returned.

"Missed me baby? I couldn't come due to those f*cking exams!"

He moved his thumb on jin's lips.
"Plz let me go..."

"Okay"

Jin was shocked at Tae's response.

"But I am taking this then!" Tae grabbed his tiffin.
He then put his hand in jin's pocket and took out his wallet. He took out all the money and put in his pocket.

Jin was shocked. Though he had seen Tae taking money and lunchboxes others, it was first time he had taken his.
Usually he would speak sweet to jin and kiss him until break was over.
But he was glad though. It was better to be taken his money and food than having to kiss.