2 -B

All 6 Bangtan were discussing theme about their new song. Maknae was sleeping in his room. He was exhausted due to lots of dance practice during day and playing with all older boyfriends at night. So all hyungs decided, they should let him rest well, due to his sore ass.

Jin woke up in his room alone and freaked out. There wasn't any of his boyfriends hugging him or sitting beside him caressing his soft hair. He took his blanky around his shoulders and entered their practice room to find his favorite boyfriends.

"Awwww babyboy wakes up? Come here sweety!" Jungkook said patting his lap

"Why did you get him now? You already spend 3 hours more than everyone yesterday" Taehyung whined and grabbed jin's waist. Jin yawned as he was still sleepy. He quickly sat on Tae's laps and Tae hugged him from behind. Jk pouted but he knew Tae was right. He did have his little fun with jin yesterday.

"Why you all left me alone?" Jin was mad at his boyfriends.

"Told you it wasn't good idea to leave him alone" hosoek said looking at namjoon and then caressed jin's soft hair. "Babyboy are you fine?"

"Yes i am okay, i just wanna sleep, my bum hurts" jin whined finding comfortable position on tae's lap. Hearing that everyone looked at Jungkook and he just brushed his hand on back of his hair.

"Sure baby sleep now.."Jimin said pecking his hand, of which fingers were curled.

"Can you do me "jinnie - jinnie" ?"
Jin asked hosoek and everyone looked at him with question mark on their faces.
"Not here babyboy... everybody is here.."

"But I want it...it feels good...and...your hand is warm.." jin pouted which was irresistible for hoseok.
He quickly put his hands under jin's Mario shirt and grabbed his nipples. Then started caressing them in circular motion whispering "jinnie-jinnie" in his ears.

"Stop putting weird habits on him, Hoseok!" Yoongi complained.

"Yea right, and kissing him on lips as soon as he wakes up is really good habit?...you know he doesn't go to bath if he doesn't get Yoongi-kiss in the morning!" Jungkook frowned.

"Okay! Let him sleep. Let's go back to work!" Namjoon said.

In the evening, when Jhope, suga and Rm went for recording a Cypher point, jimin, jk and Tae took Maknae into their room.
Jin sat on the edge of the bed.

"Jinnie will you be good boy for us?" Jungkook asked while he sat near jin and wrapped his arm around jin's shoulders.

"Yess kookie boss"

"Good babyboy" jk pecked jin's lips and jin blushed. Tae sat on other side of jin and palmed jin's clothed member.
"Baby do you like it when I touch you like this?" Tae asked smirking. "Yes sir!!" jin licked his own lips childishly.

"Aww cute baby" jimin said wrapping his hands around jin's neck from behind. "Ahh oppa !! You scare me" jin said after he flinched his eyes. "Jimin don't scare him" jk said.