1 -C

Jin walked in the mansion. Two dangerous guys walking by him holding his luggage. Jin was so much scared. He didn't know where he was. Looking at surrounding it was like some gangster or Mafia's house.
He reached big living room. The two guys dropped his luggage down. He saw a boy sitting on couch. He gulped as the boy looked up at him.
"Taehyung!!...what is going on!?? Where am I??" Jin said shockingly.
Tae smirked as he stood up and walked closer to jin. He wrapped his arm around jin and said, "calm down baby."
Jin brushed off Tae's hand and the two big guys approached jin to hit but stopped as Tae shout,"No...let him be...no one touches him.!"
Jin flinched his eyes in shock. Tae smiled at jin and continued ,"Jinnie welcome to my house! From today you are gonna live here"

Jin looked at Tae with confused eyes. But before he could ask anything an old man barged in.
"Oh i don't know we have guest today"
Tae bowed and welcomed his father. Jin was actually scared looking at creepy old man. It was unbelievable how he had such a beautiful son.

"Who is he?" He asked.
"My boyfriend" Tae answered and jin was looking at him with shock.
"Son. We don't make Boyfriend. No commitment no responsibility. We only have toys or pets. No chance of betrayal!" Father says looking at jin. Jin was about to cry and he hid behind Tae blocking his father to see him.

"Stop dad. You are scaring him!"

"hahaha...ohkkk..but have him checked before taking him to our house." His father warned and left.

Tae looked at jin who was scared to death. He didn't know what was happening. Apparently he was trapped in house of a boy who was bully and who used to kiss and hug him forcefully. It was better than prof kim's house he thought. Little did he know that he was completely wrong.

"You are gonna love living here. With me. No one to bother you. No one can see/touch/smell/hold/feel you but me" Tae said so clearly that jin could held no more. Tears fall down from his eyes.
"No. Plz let me go. I don't want to live here. Plz. I am sorry. I want to go home"

Tae felt sharp pain in his chest as he saw jin crying. He went closer to comfort him but that made jin go farther away. One more gaurd entered and grabbed jin's wrist.
"We have to do his security checking sir" he said looking at Tae.
Jin got more scared and his crying became louder.

"Don't touch him" Tae shouted pulling him from the gaurd. "I said no one touches him!! And he doesn't require any checking. So you all leave now."

"But sir..."

"I said leave...."
All the guards bowed and left. Tae held both the hands of jin in front of his face. "I said stop crying. Did I hurt you?...."

He lifted jin up bridal style and went towards his pent house. Jin struggled to get down but failed to escape. Tae walked faster towards his room. He threw jin on his bed and locked the door from inside. Jin crawled back to the end of the bed and tugged on the bedsheets.

"Plz don't hurt me....why am I here"

"Jinnie...I love you...more than you know...I wanted you...but...that f*cking school was such difficult place..." Tae said as he jumped on bed and crawled towards jin.
He pulled jin under him and hovered over his fragile body.
He bent his head down and licked outline of his ear. This made jin shiver. He whimpered as he felt wet layer on his earlobe.

"You don't know how much I went through to have you! I hired prof who entered the school as substitute teacher. I knew your family background so made him offer your father about boarding house. Your d*ck head father agreed on that. Now he thinks you are living at boarding house. While professors at school think you are at prof Kim's house. But actually you are gonna live with me. I have already said Mr. Kim to write your transfer letter. So you would be gone from school and so will prof kim!"