2 -A- Adult Child

{Jin×BTS}- Fluff+SMUT
Jin is Maknae in boy band called BTS. He has 6 boyfriends. Jin is kind of little. But not too little.

Jin calls
Namjoon as Daddy,
Yoongi as Hyung,
Hoseok as Master,
Taehyung as Sir,
Jimin as Oppa &
Jungkook as Boss
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
in bed.
------------------------------------------------------

"Daddy!! Daddyyy......" Jin shouted as his eyes were still closed! He was laying on his bed, hugging his favourite blanky tightly. Clearly, he had a nightmare. He was alone in his room. "daddy...where are y-you??" he shouted again. And Yoongi entered his room with fear.

"jinnie what happened? ". Yg said as he hugged jin tightly caressing his hair. "jinnie wake up...Hyung is here.... Its okay....you are safe" he said comforting the younger one. Jinnie slowly opened his eyes chewing on his sweater paws. He saw hyung beside him and calmed down little. "Hyung!!" jin started crying.

"what baby?"

"I need daddy. Where is daddy?"

Yg knew that even though Jin loved all of his boyfriends, namjoon was most closed to him. He sighed as namjoon had gone abroad as he was invited for solo interview. "daddy already left yesterday remember?"

Jin suddenly remembered he had said goodbye to daddy before going to the park with kookie boss. Actually, Jungkook purposely took him so that he could forget about namjoon leaving.

Jin pouted and looked at yoongi with tears in his eyes. Anytime they could fall down.

"but don't worry sweety caz Hyung is here. Okay? Hyung will take care of you" yoongi said while laying beside jin under the sheets. He took jin in his arms and calmed down him. He hated when jin cry so he put him to sleep. Next day they had tight schedule of dance practice. He knew if jin didn't get his sleep properly he would be worn out.

<<<<<Flashback>>>>>

Bangtan were practicing their choreography when a boy with brown hair and brown eyes peaked from the half-closed door. He had wore grey sweater that was so long covering his ass and capri pants.

He stared at the boys shyly. He wanted to dance too but he was afraid as all the boys seemed older than him. "Hey who are you?" the leader asked as he saw a young boy watching them and holding a Mario figurine. Jin was scared so he tried running away from the practice room but fell on his knees. He started crying loudly which was weird as he was looking 16 years old boy.

Bangtan stopped their practice and came near him. He was scared looking at 6 faces looking at him. "no go away....dont hurt me" he said. "we are not hurting you. We want to know if you are okay" jimin said who successfully put his hand on jin's shoulder. "My knee hurts" he said softly that made all boys felt something in their heart.

"let me see" Jungkook said as he held his knee and blew air on it. "why were you running ?" asked tae distracting him while jungkook can treat his small wound on his knee.

"I thought you don't want me " jin said looking down. "do you want to dance with us?" hosoek asked giving his bright smile. "yess!"

Jungkook was done putting band aid on his knee. "done!" he said and pecked his knee making chu sound. That made jin giggled. "hey what is your name sweety?" Jungkook asked.

"I am jin" he said shyly tugging on his sweeter.

"hello jin. I am Jungkook"

"j-jun-g—koo-kook?" jin tried saying it.

"you can call me kookie if its too difficult name"

"hello kookie"

"hey lets go back to practice" yoongi said who was observing jin from a distance with Namjoon. For some reason both of them could not be friends so easily as other bangtan.