Door #1

Dan's POV:

You ready philly? "Yeah, Let's go find the best little girl ever!" Said Phil smiling at Dan. I love his smile. We walked out the door, Phil looked nervous, I put on muse in the car in attempt to calm him down. He always got nervous over the littlest things, but it was cute.

Ten minutes later they arrive at "Linda's home for girls."

It looks kind of run down and depressing. Phil gets out and still looks nervous, I whisper to him saying that where gonna do great and that we will find the perfect kid. He grabbed my hand, I could feel him shaking. I opened the door, walked to a desk where a nice looking lady sat. Excuse me we would like to adopt a little girl. The woman which I assumed was linda, said "what age would you like? " Phil decided to talk and said "12 to 15 would be nice" She led us to a hallway labeled 10-16 year-olds.The woman seemed nice.

Phil's POV:

We got led to a hallway labeled 10-16 year olds. "Up these stairs there are doors with an information paper on each telling you about the kid, if they seem interesting feel free to knock and have a chat!" the woman said while smiling.She walked away as we walked down the hallway. The woman turned around and said "oh and you can look in the community room and library too,some of them might be in there!" I smiled and nodded.

------------------------------------------------------

No one's POV:

Dan and Phil walk down the hall to the first door.It was white with heart cut outs taped to it. There was a paper on the door that both the boys examined.

Hello, my name is lily! I love to watch and draw anime! I also love cats and playing outside. I am 11 years old and I'm in fifth grade. Knock if you wanna!
* :3 **°•∆**hehehe***°•∆ :3

Under was a drawing of sailor moon and a picture of her.(She was Japanese had brown hair and wore kawaii clothes)

Dan's POV:

Wow she seems nice! I said to Phil and he smiled. She was wearing adorable clothing that looked japanese,but she was so young though! I wanted to get a teenager, that was in middle school. I looked at Phil and he said " I think I want more of a teen" its like you read my mind! I responded to him. We moved to the next door.

------------------------------------------------------
Note:
I hope you enjoyed the first chapter! We will see the main character's door in the next chapter!I will try to upload as much as possible.
-Olivia ❤