Door #2

Phil's POV:

Me and Dan thought it would be better to have an older girl, so we moved on and looked at some of the doors. Most of the girls where ten or eleven. Until we discovered the first door with a thirteen year old!

Hello my name is amanda, I am the oldest (despite the 10-16 label on the wall) and I have been here the longest. I love to paint/draw, watch YouTube, and browse the internet. I also dance, I go to lessons at school and outside of school on Wednesday's which I would like to keep on doing after I'm adopted (if possible). I hope to get adopted before I turn sixteen! and also go to an art school. Feel free to knock!

P.S. If I'm not in here im most likely on the computer in the community room!

(Under was a picture of her, she had long brown hair with red tips,and wore all black. She also had pinned a drawing on her door.)

Dan's POV:

She was perfect and I haven't even met her! I had to tell Phil but he beat me to it. "She is perfect dan!" He said tearing up a bit. Which made me tear up a bit, we hugged then agreed I would knock.

*knock* *knock* *knock*

------------------------------------------------------

Note:
Sorry for the short chapter but it felt right to end it there :3 The main character is somewhat based on me but some things are different!

Enjoy! -Olivia ❤