Hobbies

Amanda's POV:

I led them to my room nervous as hell.

Her room:

Since I was the oldest one at the orphanage I got my own room, I had a small bed, a dresser, and an art supplies drawer

Since I was the oldest one at the orphanage I got my own room, I had a small bed, a dresser, and an art supplies drawer.Twenty one pilots, Dan and phil, and mcr posters graze the white walls to cover the yellow stains. A full length mirror from wallmart leaned on my wall, my makeup bag sat next it so I  didn't have to do it in the small bathroom we all share.

We arrived at my door and I pushed it open and we stepped in. Dan and Phil looked around. Dan saw my poster and said "Hey nice poster!, It looks a little familiar." This caused me to laugh a little, I was getting less nervous as we talked more and more.

Dan's POV:

We stepped in her room, it was so bland. She had a small bed, a dresser, some drawers, and a mirror. She led us to her bed "you can sit here or on the floor with me." Amanda said smiling a little. She sat down next to the black drawers and me and Phil joined her. She pulls out some art from the drawer, and grabs some canvases that where leaning agents it. She looked nervous yet happy at the same time. I already know she is meant to be out kid.

Phil's POV:

She started to pull out some art and placed them on the floor. "Here is some but I'll save the best for last" she said smiling and placing a red folder aside labeled "My favourites" me and Dan look through the art, it was all amazing and we hadn't even seen the best ones yet.I need to adopt this kid, she's amazing but what does Dan think?

Amanda's POV:

They finished looking through my art, until all that was left was my red folder. I opened it up and gave it to both of them. Then placed all of them on the floor. Oh god... I forgot that was in there!, Phan art! I thought looking down at the paper Dan was about to pick up. He smiled at me and showed it to phil. "Wow that's amazing!" Phil said looking at it in awe. I blushed and covered my face with my sleeves try to hide my embarrassment.

Her art:

Dan and Phil looked at the rest of my art, then Phil asked "Hey didn't you say you dance?" Umm yes I do i responded to Phil smiling. I stood up and went over to my dresser and opened the drawer, I pulled out my pointe shoes and brought them over to them. " you mean you actually wear those fancy Pointe things and dance? " Dan asked with a surprise face, I respond with a yep! And just smile. "Show us, show us!" Phil said with sparks in his eyes, he looked like a kid in a candy store! I slipped them on, tied them up and started to dance a little. They just stood and watched me in awe, the made it seem like I was a famous dancer or something. Phil started to clap and soon enough he was yelling "wow, amazing!" While Dan just stood with his jaw literally dropping. For once I felt talented and like people cared about me. It was an addictive feeling, I craved more so I kept dancing for a little bit. I love to dance you can express yourself, and have fun at the same time. I wish this moment would last forever.

------------------------------------------------------

Note:
I hope you liked getting to know Amanda some more! Stay tuned for the next chapter! Who knows what will happen!
-Olivia ❤