The Adoption

Phil's POV:

Me and Dan watched her dance, she looked stunning as she twirled around on her toes. She stopped after a little bit and we decided to go talk to linda,we head out the door as amanda sat on her bed removing her Pointe shoes. Dan and I walk out of the room and he still looks shocked at her skills, I was still shocked as well.

Dan's POV:

We walk into Linda's office, I was still shocked. She looked like she was floating as she was twirling on her toes, when she leaped she looked as if she was flying. She was amazing. Phil approaches linda to talk over our thoughts. "Oh! Hello boys, have you decided on a child to adopt?" Linda chirped. " um I think so" Phil said looking at me for approval, I just nodded. "We would like amanda please!" Phil said smirking at me and linda. Linda walked over to a microphone and pushed a button, "Amanda Richardson please come to my office" she said as we waited for amanda to come down.

Dan's POV:

I was so exited, I can't wait to wrap my arms around her and call her my daughter. I hear foot steps running down the hall, she peeks around the corner and runs to us. I wrap my arms around her little body,Phil joined in. I started to cry just at the thought that she was our daughter. I look up to see I'm not the only one crying, Phil and amanda where crying as well.Phil stand up holding amanda in his arms. "We couldn't have asked for a better daughter,which is why me and Dan have decided to adopt you!" Phil said looking at amanda with excitement.

Amanda's POV:

You mean you and Dan actually want to adopt me? I say looking into Phil's eyes. "Of course! We love you" Dan said smiling, his dimples where tear stained and red.