chapter nine.

Luke's room wasn't like Calum's. He had no posters or anything decorated. Juts a plain room. He had a few guitars, but that's pretty much it. His bed was covered in white sheets and blankets.

"Would you like something to change into?" Luke asked. I nodded and he walked over to his closet. He pulled out a really big shirt and tossed it to me.

"No pants?" I asked, smiling. He had already taken off his clothes, leaving him in boxers and socks. I don't understand why people sleep with their socks, it's aggravating.

"No pants are the best pants." he smiled and sat in the big bed. I started to change, but Luke was watching.

"Don't look." I glared at him and he lifted his hands up in defeat. He turned around to face the other wall.

I quickly changed and put my clothes in a stack on his table. I had to fold them, it was bothering me.

"I'm really tired. Can you turn off the lights please?" He asked, then pouted his bottom lip.

"Anything for you." I bowed and turned off the lights. He laughed and rolled the opposite way that I was.

After ten to twenty minutes, I could hear him softly snoring, like the way Calum did. He rolled over to me and wrapped his arms around me. He rested his head on my back, and I could tell he was still awake. I grabbed his hand and traced little patterns with my thumb.

Soon after that, we both drifted off. He was still very close to me. I didn't mind, I actually liked it. I had this weird feeling. A feeling that I liked, but felt uncomfortable with.

Luke was a really nice guy, not at all like the ones that I usually went out with. I really liked him, but being in this predicament right now made me feel odd. It made me miss someone, but I couldn't say who it was. A small part of me wanted to be in someone else's bed. That someone was different, but I'm not saying his name. You can guess that yourself.

*

"Are you awake?" Luke groaned and threw a pillow at me. He knew I was awake, he just wanted to aggravate me.

"Yes." I mumbled and threw myself back on the pillows. I had a massive hangover, and I didn't like it.

"C'mon Sam, get up." he poked at my sides and started to tickle me. I let out a small giggle and pushed his hands away.

"Hangover." I mumbled, not even trying to negotiate with him. He nodded and left the room.

After twenty to thirty minutes, He came back with some coffee, eggs, and a glass of water with an Alka- seltzer fizzing in it. He handed me the stuff on a tray that you could put in a bed.

"Wow, um, thanks." I said, not really knowing what to say. He sat next to me on the bed while I ate.

"It wasn't that hard. Calum cooked the eggs." he shrugged. He kissed me on the cheek. "I have to go somewhere, but Calum and Michael are still here."

"Bye." I said, and then he kissed me. I kissed him back while his hand rested on my hip.

He pulled away, smirked, and waved goodbye. I smiled and began to drink some of the water.

If kissing Luke will be a normal thing, I am definitely not arguing. Those things it was thinking about last night, about wanting to be with someone else, we're slowly fading away. Luke made me happy, and I wanted to be with him. If he doesn't feel the same way, I am looking pretty stupid right now.

*

Luke didn't tell me where he was going, but he had been gone for about five hours. My hangover wasn't as bad as it was before. I took a shower and borrowed one of Luke's shirts. Brenda had some shorts that Calum said I could use, too. I felt bad wearing everyone's clothes.