Kim Lip 🦉

· Stage name: 김립 / Kim Lip

· Real name: 김정은/ Kim Jung Eun

· Nicknames: Lips, Dong Dong, Kim Lipstick, Kimberly Lippington, Lippie, and Dessiré Boûvier

· Profession: Singer, dancer, and model

· Height: -

· Date of birth: 10th of February, 1999.

· Age: 19 years old.

· Place of birth: North Chuncheon, South Korea.

· Zodiac sign: Aquarius.

· Chinese zodiac sign: Tiger.

· Agency: BlockBerry Creative.

TRIVIA:

· K-Pop Group: LOOΠΔ
                 - Position: Singer, and dancer.

· Sub-unit: ODD EYE CIRCLE
                 - Position: Leader, singer, and dancer.

· Animal: Owl

· Color: Red

· Training period: One year and three months.

· Favorite food: Sushi and pizza.

· Musical instruments: Piano, guitar, and violin.

· Perfect type: Someone who likes to eat a lot.

· Personality: Chic and tsundere.

· Talents: Jumping and dancing.

· Hobbies: Swimming, travelling, shopping, watching webtoons, going out to eat, watching cooking programs, and cooking.

· She wanted to become a sinbger after her mother inscribed her in a dance academy while she was en 6th grade. At first, her mother did it because Jungeun had to lose some weight, but after taking a few classes she started to enjoy being in touch with music and felt happier.

· The 15th of May, Kim Lip was introduced as LOOΠΔ's sixth member.

· She said that before debuting as a LOOΠΔ member, she was nervous because she felt like she wasn't giving the best out of her.

· She also felt nervous because she wasn't sure of people liking the new "face" of LOOΠΔ that she was creatig, since the previous members had a cuter image than her.

· The producer of "Twilight", Cha Cha Malone, also has worked with big stars such as Red Velvet, Jay Park, Kara, Shinhwa...

· Song Ji Eun (SECRET) and Cha Cha Malone also participated in writing "Twilight" 's lyrics.

· The MV for "Eclipse" was recorded in Gimcheon.

· The MV also reached 300k views in a week, after being released (it was also the fastest LOOΠΔ MV to reach 2M views).

· Her single "Eclipse" was included in the NASA playlist of "Songs to listen to for the Eclipse" that occurred the 21st of August of 2017.

· Her debut single reached #14 on Gaon Chart.

· A lot of people preached her dance saying that is really emotive, provocative, and relaxing.

· She has been seen wearing clothes that support the LGBT community.

· She shares a room with Jinsoul, Choerry, and Yeojin.

· When they have free time, Vivi and her cook for the rest of the members.

· Before debuting, Heejim and her used to search for good restaurants to eat, but after the debut they stopped doing it due to their full schedules.

· It's said that she shared classroom with Tzuyu and Chaeyoung of Twice, since they have the same age and went to the same school.

· She can imitate Pikachu.

· She revealed that the agency contacted her via Instagram to have an audition, the same happened with Jinsoul.

· She commented that Haseul helped her a lot when it was revealed that she was going to be the leader of "ODD EYE CIRCLE".

· In a Busan fanmeeting they asked her "If you were a boy with whom would you date?" to which she responded "With Jinsoul".

· She would like to visit Jeju again, since when recording "Love Cherry Motion" by Choerry she fell in love with the island.

· The first week of October of 2017 she had an interview with 'Cecí' China.

· In LOOΠΔ TV #246 she said that Chuu and her met before going to middle school, and that they went to same school for three years while in high school.

· She doesn't use skincare products. She only uses sun block, and washes her face and hands continuously during the day. She says that she was born with a healthy skin.

· She likes places that show South Korean culture, because that way she feels proud of her nation.

· She adores Everland, she would go there every weekend with her family as a kid, and now it reminds her of her childhood.

· One of her dreams is making a collaboration with Park Hyo Shin.

· NewsAde asked her if she eats a lot and she answered "Once I went to a buffet and ate eight plates" and therefore showed how much of a foodie she is.

DISCOGRAPHY:

· Kim Lip

        - Release date: 23rd of May, 2017.

        - Tracklist:              
                    · Eclipse (prod. by Daniel Obi Klein)
                    · Twilight (prod. by Cha Cha Malone)

MUSIC VIDEOS:

· 2017: Love Cherry Motion - Choerry

DRAMAS:

· 2017: Do You Remember The First Time We Met? 2 (Youtube)
· 2017: Do You Remember The First Time We Met? (Youtube)

GALLERY: