Olivia Hye 🐺

· Name: 올리비아혜 / Olivia Hye
· Real Name: 손혜주 / Son Hye Joo
· Nickname: Liv, Olihye, Olive, Olivia Colombia, Olivia Hussey, Goddess, Marceline, Olly.
· Profession: Singer, and dancer
· Birth date: 13th of November
· Age: 16 uears old.
· Birth place: South Korea
· Height: 167cm.
· Zodiac Sign: Scorpio.
· Chinese Zodiac Sign: Snake.
· Agency: BlockBerry Creative

TRIVIA:

· K-Pop Group: LOOΠΔ
                 - Position: Singer, and dancer.
· Sub-unit: LOOΠΔ / yyxy
                 - Position: Singer, dancer, and maknae.
· Animal: Wolf
· Fruit: Plum
· Color: Grey

· Favorite food: Kimchi
· Role Model: HyunA
·  The 17th of Maech of 2018, she was introduced as LOOΠΔ's twelfth and last member.
· She has been receiving 7 years of vocal lessons, prior to her introduction as a LOOΠΔ member.
· She was training in the FNC Academy (with Chuu), and then in 2017 she became a trainee under Polaris Entertainment.
· At first her artistic name was going to contain the syllable 'dam' (담). The three options given to er were Adam (아담), Jidam (지담), and Gotham (고담), but she didn't like any of those name.
· She prefers to be called by her real name, Hye Joo, rather than her artistic name.
· The day of her debut the hastag '#WelcomeLastGirl' trended worldwide.
· The songs 'Egoist' and 'Rosy' charted at #64 and #93, respectively, in the Bugs portal.
· Her debut song 'Egoist' charted at different positions within the Top5 of the Itunes Chart in various countries around the world.
· The MV for 'Egoist' was the fastest LOOΠΔ MV to reach 500k views, only 30 hours after its release.

DISCOGRAPHY:

· Olivia Hye:

             - Release date: 30th of March, 2018.
             - Tracklist:

                      · Egoist ft. Jinsoul
                      · Rosy (Olivia Hye, Go Won) ft. Heejin

GALLERY: