[ Egoist ] - Olivia Hye (English)

Since the debut of Heejin in 2016, LOOΠΔ has finally introduced their twelfth member Olivia Hye to complete its line-up.

With the largest scale and the longest period of debut promotion in the K-Pop history, LOOΠΔ has been building its own universe carefully to build credibility in the quality of music and the trust in the team among fans. 

LOOΠΔ 1/3 has gone around the world to unite the girls, and released 'Love&Live' and 'Love&Evil' to show the process of transformation to explain the universe of LOOΠΔ for the first time, LOOΠΔ / ODD EYE CIRCLE gathered three odd girls to create a big circle with colors as the central idea.

Last four girls are remaining. Starting with Yves, Chuu, and Go Won talk about their ego. The ego is seen as a girl who admires someone, or envies another. Sometimes, it starts from self-loathing or disappointment in oneself.

However, they come to realization that self-awereness is not decided upon or created by someone else, but build by oneself by starting to love oneself. Although, it may seem selfish, the process of completing one's ego with loving oneself is captured in the story.

'Egoist' shows calmness to eventually start using provocative beat to show how you should take a step to love yourself instead of waiting for the love of someone else.

The music video also shows some hidden cuts from LOOΠΔ's narrative.

After the introduction of the twelfth member Olivia Hye, LOOΠΔ will spend out of music activities and will come back in May with the new unit and an event with a different concept that will be announced to fans.

A/N: Wow more than one month without updates, this must be a new record. I'm so sorry, I'm the worst when it comes to managing a schedule. This is the last update for the introduction of the MV's of LOOΠΔ, now only the profiles of Go Won and Olvia remain for me to update. That I hope to update before the new unit debuts.

I wanted to also thank you all for giving more than 2K reads to this book, like I'M AMAZED! Thank you for loving LOOΠΔ and I hope you keep supporting them (and me) too! ✨💗💞😊 -srslyfngrl