Chuu 🐧

· Name: 츄 / Chuu

· Real Name: 김지우 / Kim Jiwoo

· Nickname: Jiwooming, Jichuu, Pikachuu, and Chuu PD.

· Profession: Singer, and dancer.

· Birth date: 20th of October, 1999

· Age: 18 years old

· Birth place: North Chungcheong, South Korea

· Height: 160cm

· Zodiac Sign: Libra

· Chinese Zodiac Sign: Cat

· Agency: BlockBerry Creative

TRIVIA:

· K-Pop Group: LOOΠΔ
                 - Position: Singer, and dancer.

· Sub-unit: LOOΠΔ EDEN UNIT
                 - Position: Singer, and dancer.

· Animal: Penguin

· Fruit: Strawberry

· Color: Peach

· Favorite color: Red

· Role model: Ariana Grande.

· Favorite artists: Dean, Crush, Paul Kim, Melomance, and Ariana Grande.

· The 14th of December of 2017 she was introduced as LOOΠΔ's tenth member.

· In 2016 she took part in the FNC Academy, a subsidiary of FNC Entertainment.

· While studying in high school she shared classes with various idols, including, Kim Lip, Jooe and Nancy (Momoland), Yeri (Red Velvet), Rocky (Astro), Eunbin (CLC)...

· She was a trainee under The Music Works until the beginning of 2017.

· She appears in the credits for Kim Lip's single with her real name.

· The 24th of December of 2017 she was trending at #4 place on Naver due to her debut.

· When her MV was released she trended with #WelcomeChuu in various countries and she achieved trending in Youtube Brazil.

· When released, 'Heart Attack' charted at #66 and 'Girl's Talk' at #93 in the music chart Bugs.

· 'Heart Attack' peaked in some 'K-Pop ITunes Chart' around the world, #1 in Spain, Austria, Brazil, Norway, and Germany, #2 in Australia, and Ireland, #3 in USA, Turkey, UK, and Russia, #6 in Sweden, and #10 in Canada.

· Chuu had a big fanbase previous to her debut due to her Instgram profile.

· Before debuting she wrote a song called 'Kim Jiwoo's Song'.

· In LOONA TV #246, Kim Lip revealed that they were friends before being in high school, and have attended the same classes for three years.

· Her debut single peaked at #11 place in the Gaon Chart, being the LOOΠΔ single that achieved the best score. Until January of 2018, more than 4,600 copies of 'Heart Attack' have been sold.

· Her MV for 'Heart Attack' reached 1M views in 18 days, making it the fastest LOOΠΔ MV to reach that amount of views.

· Her mother attended the fansign of 27th of January and revealed that Chuu had participated in two songs for animated series before debuting as a LOOΠΔ member.

DISCOGRAPHY:

· Chuu

             - Release date: 28th of December, 2017.

             - Tracklist:
                      · Heart Attack
                      · Girl's Talk ft. Yves

SONGS FOR ANIMATED SERIES:

· 2016: I want to be an adult - Princess Pring

· 2016: Best cake - Princess Pring

· 2014: Dew - Yuyumi Yuu-dong yo 4th house

DRAMAS:

2017: Do You Remember The First Time We Met? 3 (Youtube)

COLLABORATIONS:

· 2017: Girl's Talk - Chuu ft. Yves
· 2018: See Saw - Go Won ft. Chuu

MUSIC VIDEOS:

· 2018: One & Only - Go Won
· 2018:  Egoist - Olivia Hye ft. Jinsoul

GALLERY: