2

"We need to figure out our sleeping arrangements Red Head."

"For the last time, my name is not Red Head."

"You never told me your name."

"I am not telling a demon my name!"

He Tian huffs in annoyance, with his arms crossed and a disgruntled look on his face, he remarks, "You are so fucking irritating. It's not like I need your name to curse you for eternity."

Guan Shan's eyes widen in shock.

He Tian smirks, "Got you scared, didn't I?"

Guan Shan rolls his eyes, but his heart thrums hard in his chest, "Whatever...what the hell do you want from me? You already granted my wish. Shouldn't you be gone?"

"Can I sleep on your bed? I'm dead tired."

Guan Shan doesn't move up from his seated position on his bed, "Why. The. Fuck. Are. You. Still. Here?"

"I could kill you on the spot and just take the bed as my own."

Guan Shan stares at the other, his gaze unwavering, "Why don't you then?"

They stare at each other for a while, the atmosphere around them getting tense.

He Tian rubs his head tiredly and the tension breaks, "You are one fucking annoying human."

"Yes, yes I am."

With a sigh, He Tian mumbles, "I'm here because I don't want to go back."

Guan Shan squints his eyes in thought, "Okay but why are you at my house?"

He Tian shrugs, "I don't know where else to go."

Guan Shan's eyebrows scrunch in annoyance, "And why don't you want to back to wherever the hell you are from?"

He Tian ruffles his own hair, his expression almost seems bashful, "Arranged marriage."

Guan Shan stares at the other in shock, "Marriage?"

He Tian shrugs, "My old man wants me to get married to some... it's some diplomatic shit, you, a mere human, wouldn't understand."

"Diplomatic? What the fuck are you a prince or something?"

He Tian smirks at that, "Seems like you aren't some retarded human after all."

Guan Shan couldn't believe it, not only did he accidentally summon a demon, he summoned the prince of demons. With his luck he wasn't too surprised.

With his heart in his throat he asks, "Won't they try looking for you or something?"

He Tian stares at his nails, almost as if he is bored, "They would probably burn this country down looking for me and when they do I guess I'll just go to the next."

Guan Shan tries to swallow down his anger, he really does try hard to...But his temper gets a hold of him and he takes the pillow next to him and throws it at He Tian.

Hard.

He Tian almost flinches at the impact.

Almost.

Bitterly smiling as the pillow bounces away he growls, "You do understand that I am a demon, right?"

Guan Shan trembles in fear at the voice and the threat but while scrunching his forehead in concentration he tries to will the fear away, "All you are to me is a petty. Find a hotel or something. Just get the fuck away from me."

He Tian yawns, the threatening expression gone from his face, "Let me stay Red Head." His voice is almost a whine.

Guan Shan shakes his head.