𝟔

This morning Namjoon got up from his sleep easily because he did not need wrinkles on his face when he came out to meet with Mark today. He had forgotten what his stepbrothes did to him so It's was not a big deal for him.

" What should I wear? " Namjoon said to himself standing in front of his huge mirror

Finally Namjoon chose to wear a light blue dress and complete it with a rose necklace that his mother bought for him. Namjoon never wears the light blue dress because sometimes he's ashamed of being a man and a man wearing a dress? it will hurt his mother's name.

Namjoon comes out of his room and locked his room so no one can enter his room. After the incident that night, he could not trust anybody including his mother and talk about his mother's where his mother was in now?

" Where do you want to go after what happened? " Jimin said while standing in front of Namjoon.

" It's not your business and who are you to stop me? " Namjoon walked away and ran out of the house went straight into Mark's car

-

During of Mark and Namjoon date , they both did not talk to each other directly. Namjoon began to feel frustrated whether because he was late or that Mark had not liked him anymore? He's was confused.

" Namjoon-ah, can we stop at the clothing store for a while? " Namjoon nodded and smiled

" Do you want to buy new clothes? but for whom? "

" It's actually for you because I'm embarrassed when you wear this kind of dress. Only women can wear dress Namjoon-ah so if you agree- "

Namjoon screamed and told Mark to send him back to his house. He is not willing to hear what else Mark wants to say again after this.

When they both arrived at Namjoon's house, Mark tried to open the door to Namjoon but failed when Namjoon went out without saying goodbye to him. What's wrong with what he did to Namjoon? He only reprimands the way Namjoon wear the dress and that's all .

Everyone in the house was surprised when they saw Namjoon crying and running towards Hoseok. Namjoon hugged Hoseok, crying blankly without explaining what actually happened to him . What Hoseok did was to pat his back and persuade him with his sweet words .

" Its hurts seokie... "

" I know Namjoon-ah so if you want to cry as much as you want use my shoulders just for tonight because I promise I will not let you cry again "