𝟏𝟒

" Are you serious about this? You're just kidding right? Tell me hyung! " Taehyung screamed at Seokjin and threw the cushion at his handsome face.

" I'm sorry Taehyung-ah, but we have no other choice. I do not want to risk Namjoon's life and you also want the same thing right? " Seokjin said and tried to persuade Taehyung but the younger had run out of his room .

Namjoon has lost his mother and he has no one but those he can trust. Taehyung felt sorry for Namjoon with what had happened to him all was their fault and they should care for the little well and lovingly but eventually they have to send their baby back to the orphanage who no one knows where except the goverment.

" Shit! " Taehyung screamed loudly at the veranda and he wake the little from his afternoon sleep

" dada? Uppies! " Namjoon giggled while playing with his dada soft earlobes.

" im sorry baby, did i wake you up? " Namjoon nodded as he sucking his little thumb.

" dada birthday 'oonie! " the little squealed as he now playing with his dada hairs.

" When? May i know? " Namjoon nodded as he trying to remember his little birthday.

" Tommorow! " Oh shit. Tommorow is the day Seokjin will send his baby to the orphanage.

" You see the star? Try to pray to God what you want and maybe your wish will be fulfilled " Namjoon holds both his hands and starts to pray to God.

" done! " Taehyung smiles and kisses his baby soft cheeks.

" So can you tell dada what you pray to God? It must be something really special right? " Namjoon hugged his dada tightly and kissed his forehead.

" Joonie pray that dada and other papa will all stay forever and enjoy endlessly. Imagine how much candy we can get together! "

That night Taehyung felt like want to crying in his room because he felt guilty to his little baby because he didnt telling him the truth. The truths that his baby really needs to know but at the same time he really didnt want to broke Namjoon trust.

What can he do?