𝟗

It was almost ten minutes they tried to stripped Namjoon off from his pajamas but every time they approached him Namjoon would cry as hard as he could. It's really troublesome but it's worth the effort and they're convinced that Namjoon will hate them more right now since Namjoon does not want to be bothered by anyone after he's bathed.

" Let's choose your pajamas ! " Taehyung said and opened the luxury wardrobe that Jimin and Jungkook bought for Namjoon.

Inside the luxurious wardrobe there are hundreds of cute pajamas and ornaments that Namjoon wants. They just wasted their money just for me

" Choose which one you want to wear tonight because we will all sleep together in the living room. I just want you to feel comfortable with all this baby " Taehyung said as he smiled at the grumpy little.

" s'moon! " Namjoon screams in excitement as he tells Taehyung to lift him up so he can reach his favorite pajamas on his own

" Moon? As far as I know we have never bought a pajamas that has a moon pattern " Taehyung lifted Namjoon up and lured Namjoon to choose his own pajamas

Namjoon reaches a pajamas that has a sailormoon pattern and smiles on his own when he sees a ryan sticker on his sailormoon pajamas collar. This must be the angel of the ryan world that left the ryan sticker so he could be a good baby to his daddy. Thank you ryan!

" Have you finished picking your pajamas? Oh! That's a beautiful pajamas you choose baby. I'm proud of you! " Taehyung kiss Namjoon's forehead and they both walk out of the nursing room

All his daddy was sitting on the couch watching at the very serious news. Namjoon does not like things that are too serious because he needs to use his brain to think about it. He preferred to watch his favorite cartoon show and lost in joy when seeing Mabble and Dipper defeat Giddeon.

" See who's wearing his new pajamas here! " Namjoon smiled and waved his hand to his daddy smiling looking at his dimple.

" Hello? Is this Jeon residence? I'm sorry for you're lost "