𝟏𝟑

Namjoon's hands start to hurt because Kai has held it too long and holds it too strong. Jimin and Jungkook also start to worry because the little seems to want to cry anytime.

" daddy ouchie.. " Namjoon whimpered while looking at Yoongi

" Kai we can explain everything to you just release him now and he has nothing to do with all of this ! " Jimin begged.

Fortunately only Kai is here and not Sehun. But Kai is not the kind of person who is easily deceived by anyone.

" That's why it's hard to see you all at the meeting, as you all have something more important than our groups huh? " Why would he have to raise something that has now gone away?

At first they did not want to get involved with Sehun's family because they knew that they would be a slave to their family. They did not want such a thing as they escaped and formed their own dark group.

It was difficult at first but when Namjoon appeared in their life they all turned into joy for them before Kai came and destroyed it. .

" Who are you to say that to us? You're just a useless child and just good at spending your father's money! " Jungkook yelled

He could not bear to see that his brother's efforts were simply dismissed. Jungkook knew how difficult his older brothera had been before he was born into this cruel world.

" Get out! " Seokjin dismissed Kai out of the house and immediately hugged the faint Namjoon on his shoulders
_

" Is he okay? He's not hurt right? " Taehyung said while sitting at the end of Namjoon's baby bed

" He's okay Taehyung-ah, he's just sleeping " Taehyung nodded and smiled.

" We need to be careful next time and you know eomma will come next week right? " Seokjin nodded

" So how's about Namjoon? "

" we will return him to the orphanage"