𝟏𝟓

" What do we do here? " Namjoon asks Jimin who is busy looking at his cellphone

Jimin pretends he does not hear what Namjoon tells him because he does not want to cry in front of their little baby. Namjoon whimpered and ran towards his papa who's also busy reading his morning newspaper.

" Are you Kim Namjoon? " An old woman walked towards Namjoon while carrying a cup of hot chocolate milk for him . The smiling smile on her wrinkled face was scary for Namjoon.

" Go on bubba " Seokjin pushed Namjoon towards the old woman slowly and encouraged him.

Namjoon sits next to the old woman while sucking his candy. The candy flavour was not delicious as it looks but that's the only candy left in the bowl so he could not waste it. The old woman took him to the game room and everyone treated him very well. The game that attracted him the most in the game room was a slide decorated with a ryan sticker.

Namjoon was spaced out for a moment until he realized that he's haven't seen his daddy or papa anywhere.

" dada? Daddy? Papa? " Namjoon yelled as he running towards the main door of the building.

Namjoon wept when he did not see his daddy or papa inside the building. The little one wiped his tears with his sleeves and sat on the bench outside to wait his daddy or papa to come back. Maybe they just go out for a while to buy his milk? Right?

It's over an hour passed but they did not go back to him nor the building . He already felt the cold outside alone and no one would cover him as his papa or daddy did to him.

" What are you doing here little one? " A man sits next to Namjoon while holding hot chocolate milk in his right hand.

" papa.. " Namjoon felt very sleepy and his body felt cold

" You can go home with me but I have to send you back home so where is your house? " The man said but Namjoon could not hear what he said because he felt that his ear had been frozen due to extreme cold

" He has no home. Someone has left him at our place. " The old lady who Namjoon hated had said

The man nodded and felt sorry for Namjoon for a moment. He is certain that Namjoon will not be happy when staying here so he decides to bring him back. To their home.

" My name is Johnny and could you please tell him that when he wakes up? " The old woman nodded and walked into the building

" Im here baby. " Johhny smiled and kissed Namjoon's forehead. He smiled alone when he saw Namjoon squirm when he kissed his soft cheeks.