Bestfriends ♡

*Jungkook's Pov*

I ran into the rooftop just to relax myself ... and I saw (your name) was lying down ... I laid beside her ... she opened her eyes ... and she look at me .... "Yah , why you're here??" she asked me .. I smiled "I want to relax ..." I said while looking at the stars ... "as I expected you guys are great..." she suddenly says ... wait ...what!! omona... she said that ,.. "haha , well thanks .,," I said ,.. "You look sad ... in the car ... what was that???" I asked her ... "Oh , that?? it's nothing..." she said and smiles ... "ya , I know when someone is sad... go tell me" I says ... she suddenly pointed at the sky ... "See that seven stars there???" she said ... "Yeah ..." I says ... "they were really nice to look at.. aren't they??" .. she said .. I stole her one earphone .. so I I can hear what was playing ... and it's DON'T GO by EXO ... "Yeah , they are ..." I agreed .. "They look so near .. yet so far from us..." she said ... "Then??? did that connect???" I asked her ... she smiles and look at me ... "Yes , we're just a fan ..eventhough how near you were at us ..you'd still be far.." she said ... "It's impossible to reach you" she added.. it's sad to know that truth is ... "reality sucks" I said .. we both laugh .. we talked for about an hour ... our conversation becomes deeper and deeper .. she talks about us hahah.. she said she's a fangirl of EXO and Us ... She's an ARMY ... and we all know that .. "So , (your name) who's you like the most ...?? in our group??" I asked her .. she suddenly eats the silence ,,, "Secret???" she said ... "Ofcourse bestfriend!" I said ... I never met a fan like her ... not just a fan but a good friend ... :) "hahaha ... jin oppa , you and taehyung" she suddenly said ... "Yah! don't get it ...." I cutted her from saying "Aww... that's okay ... I'll tell jin hyung!" I joked at her ... "Hey! andwaeyo!" she pouted ... "arasseo , arasseo ..." I said to her .. "Bestfriends? ??" I said ... because I talk about myself too .. my secrets too ... just like what's bestfriends is doing ... "Ne!!" she suddenly smiles and we do a pinky swear ... "Goodnight" she suddenly stand up .. "arraseo ,, kamsahamnida.." I said while waving my hands ... "Ne , jalgayo" she smiles at me ... and soon she leaves ..  I trusts her about my secrets .. so I wish she will do the same ... :)

I'm happy for now .. :) in just few days , we and (your name) are getting closed at each other .. my hyungs likes her .. her attitude was nice . .. and she's Weird HAHAHAHAHA XD namjoon and yoongi hyung said that ... XD while V (taehyung) hyung says she's like his little sister ... naaah~ >~< ... I go back to our room and I saw everyone is still awake .. they're just laying in the bed ... I go to my bed and I closed my eyes ... I didn't notice I fell asleep ,,

==========

sorry for the short update XD :))))