Mix Emotions

"Thanks taehyung oppa" you said "no problem .. just call me if you need me ..arasseo" he does an aegyo .. you want to scream because he's so freakin' cute >~< "Yah!!stop.." you said laughing .. "okay then .. goodnight.." he rubs your hair .. after that you closed your door .. you realised your feelings was too light to them .. but it's different from jin ... as you closed your eyes .. you saw V's smile .. "pabo ,(your name) stop thinking about that alien" you said onto your mind .. and you played Just One Day by THEM (BTS) ..and you start to feel dizzy and soon you fell asleep..

*V's Pov*

did (your name) knows about us?? we're popular .. i met some girls but she's different .. she's a bit awkward like jin hyung hehe XD i pull her at mine .. i notice her eyes we're swollen .. probably she cried .. it's obvious .. she's pretending to look normal but she has a problem... i want to ask her, i was afraid xD i want her to be happy .. i want to treat her like my little sister ..

i feel so sleepy now ...

*Author*

After that Mix Emotion night everyone was deep in sleep ... :)

========

I'm sorry if I didn't edit this much :'))) XD FORGIVE ME XD

Your problem in that night will keep it a secret ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'll write it soon ♥