Mistakes

-Requested Chapter :) so here it is:
*Taehyung's Pov*
"yah! jiminie!" I shouted at him .. because he keeps flirting with Jungkook ... "hoseok hyung... please get jimin back...."I please him .... and suddenly he started to dance touch my body .... aiiish -_- .. I leave at our room .. while walking outside I saw a helpless girl .. she can't reach the top of the vending machine .. so I help her .. "need help??"I said .. as I look at her , she looks so pretty , her cheeks were pink I guessed that she was an Ulzzang ... "oh,Neh"she says ... I stares at her for a second ,... "okay then..."I said .. Taehyung , Please be try to be human just for now XD .. I reach the part that she can't reach. .... soon, as I get what she wants she looks so happy ..as we walk down the street .. she talks ..."oppa, how are you?"..."I'm fine, not so busy" I said ... "your so weird at your shows and guestings..." she said that and she laughs ...."what's your name then?" I asked her ... "mi......MiYoung Kim...."she said back... "yah, MiYoungie..."I said. .arrgh -_- I feel so nervous ... I suddenly grabbed my phone and I take selfies with her ... she was pretty .. we talk for hours at the park , she talks about herself and I was happy to know her... "oppa, thank you for this day, I was really happy to know you even more" she thanks me ... "oh, are you leaving??"I asked her.. "Yes, tomorrow is my flight i'm heading at LA" .. she said ... LA?! XD WOOOH ... KEEP CALM V XD PLEASE BE NORMAL ..."oh, I see , then see you there MiYoung" I said .. and handed her my handkerchief .. "please, take this.." I said to her holding her wrist .. "oppa, what if there are ARMYs out here?...they will see us right now..."she said... her voice are getting weak ... OKAY XD ALIEN MODE V XD "yah, don't say that friend....remember HAPPINESS! lalalalalalalalala~" I said and the atmosphere are alive again ... "okay,BOOYAH!"she said .. and she takes my handkerchief ... "Friends?"I said to her... .. "Sure~" she said ... as I walk back .. I glance at her .. and she disappears really quick...
"I SAW THAT ONE~"  *your name said ,.. WHAAAAT?! ... "are you following us??" I ask her... "not just following , I also have pictures.."she said while laughing ... "where did you get that camera?!"I asked her again ,,.. "oh, this one? yoongi oppa gave this to me"she boasted...I grabbed the camera and I saw our pictures together...suddenly I clicked the "SHARE" button and it's automatically on our Twitter ..."Ooops" .. I said it to myself ... *Insert V's Alien Face... XD