His Smile

*Your Pov*

you run into the hallway .. "where's my room??"you said on your mind you noticed a door and opened it .....your eyes widened

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
"WAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!! IM SORRY V!!!!!will you put your shirt on?!!!" you slipped "V?! that's my stage name..how did you know??" he giggled while he's putting his shirt..you noticed his Orange hair and his smile that made you stunned (Yeah he's a perfect 4D alien XD) "oh, I saw your varsity jacket .. taehyung , it says V" you explained "that was close" you said on your mind.. "I'll leaving now..sorry" you apologized..as you closed the door .. suddenly he pulled you back and now your face was a few cm away (Yes XD Centimeter xD) his nose was so pointed .. you stares at him .. "I know you know me~" he smiles "Stop playing with me! get off" you're blushing so hard .. "pyororong~" he whisper .. "I'll guide you if you want" he added .. "Nah...I can handle it at myself" you said .. "then why are you here???" he smiled "okay, you got me ...I was lost.. I don't know where my room is" you said while scratching the back of your neck ... "fine then ... let's go" he said while grabbing your hands ....

======