Consequences

[Exo's Dorm]

*Suho's Pov*

my heart was pounding....."Suho,Kim Joonmyeon!" he started to call me again.. "ne?" i answered him.. "another news coming from sehun , he reportedly seen nowhere... "he told us.. "but , manager , i was just chillin' out" sehun suddenly says ... "chilling out? 2 hours far from here?" he asks him "are you dating with a girl??" he added .. "she's just my friend .. that's all.." sehun explained .. i just standing here and watch them :'( ... "arasseo,Arasseo ... just friends only ha???" he ask. and sehun nodded .. "see you tomorrow " the manager tells us . and we just all bows and say thank you(kamsahamnida) to him... suddenly as the door close .. the atmosphere again is alive .

.[conversation view]

Chanyeol: Guys! my noona!

All of Us: Mwo?

Chanyeol: Is gonna work at Yg! woo! i'll going to meet my Wife soon!

Chen: Wife ?dara noona??In Your Face -,-

Kai: Lol! chen ! stop ! *le strips

Kyungsoo: Kai! stop it... *puts a cover in kai's body..

Tao: you must give her a gucci! *screams

Lay:what's going on here?

Minseok: Lol! just give her Food! *le chews

Baekhyun: ugh! these peasants ... -,- just give her make ups and eyeliners from etude house!

.....

~

Aiiish! it's an endless conversation in our dorm when the atmosphere is alive.. we are noisy when we are on mood .. ^~^

[Bangtan's Dorm]

*Namjoon's Pov*

everybody was enjoying this time.... i notice jin hyung and *your name .. was missing ... *le puts his rape face ... i search at them and i found them at the roof top .. i can hear their conversation here ... "I know you like us....." jin hyung said ... Ugh -.- this hyung ... "who says???i just know your group" she denied ... i know she's an Army ,. she says it to me.."i analyse you day by day~ you're a kpop fan with full of dreams ... meeting your biases" he said... "okay , okay! " she said ... now he knows ... "you like us,don't you?" he asks ... "what?????" she laughs... "you like us?" he asked again .. "the music ... and the dork ness of your group" she says ... "mind to go out with us???" he said ... wait . what????! Did he mean that she will with us even on Flights,Concerts,Guestings,Interviews,Fanmeets etc.? .. that would be challenging to her ... "Mwo?????!!! Jin Oppa!!! i want that!!!!" she said ,..she's so happy .. Fangirls eh -,- XD "but, you must pretend to be my yeojachingu(girlfriend)" he said... Ugh!jin hyung >_< hahahahhaa XD "Mwo?!andwae!!!" she said back ... "Okay then you'll be here everyday ... that's kinda boring" he says .. "okay , okay .. i'll do it . you pabo " she says .. and jin laughs .. "can't wait tomorrow eh?" i peeked at the door ... *your name suddenly hits jin hyung ...jin hyung ran and didn't notice me... when i peek back i saw *your name was looking at my eyes ..."You're Next....." she said ... i run as fast as i could .. while laughing.. because if what i've heard ..:)))