Chapter 3

Zoey's P.O.V

*beep beep beep beep*

Great. 4 A.M. Time to get ready to go. I have to be at the airport in two hours.

Might as well go wake up Lauren and Megan so they will be ready to go. Well I will wake up Megan in an hour or so. It doesn't take her long to get ready. Ugh she's so gorgeous 😐.

"Lauren, hurry get up. Get ready. We have an hour and a half to get ready before we have to leave. Get up you lazy butt!" I whispered to Lauren and tried to shake her awake.

"Huh? What? What time is it?" Lauren asked sleepily.

"Lauren its 4:00. We have to leave here by 5:30 if we want to make the flight. Get up."

"Ugh fine. I'm getting up. You go shower. Ill shower after you."

"Lauren, I showered last night. We don't have much time to get ready. Go shower. It will wake you up."

"Ugh. Fine."

Lauren never gets up this early, so she's kinda grumpy.

While Lauren's in the shower I start to get ready. I have a lot to do in the few hours I have. I have to straighten my hair, brush my teeth, put on makeup, put on deodorant/perfume, have to finish packing, and put on my shoes.

I just finished straightening my hair, so I went to wake up Megan before it's too late.

"Hey Megan. Its 4:30. Time to get up so we can catch our flight." I whispered. It's was so easy to get Megan up.

I brushed my teeth and all that other stuff so I went to pack my,

-straightener

-brush

-deo/perfume

-tooth brush

-shampoo/conditioner

-extra shoes

And

-my makeup.

5:30. Time to leave.

"Lauren, Megan. Are yall ready to go?" I asked.

"Yeah!" They both yelled.

My mom walked out of her room and outside to the car. Since we were only 15, 15, and 13. None of us could drive so my mom had to. I can't wait till I can drive. Yay.

No one talked the whole car ride. Our flight leaves at 6:30 so we have plenty of time. Magcon starts in two days. Why do we have to be there two days early? I guess to get used to the boys and hotel and stuff.

"Flight 820 to San Fransisco now boarding."

"That's your flight. Have fun. Call me tomorrow." My mom looked nervous. None of us had been out of the house for this long.

"Mom we will be fine. I promise. I'll call you as much as I can. I love you!" I said to my worried mother as we walked away to catch our flight.

As I was slowly running to the gate I looked back and saw a steady tear roll down my moms cheek. I'm gonna miss her. I decided I was going call her as soon as we get to the airport in San Fran.

We got on the plane. Yay. Three people per row. I sat in the middle of Lauren and Megan. Lauren looked nervous. I guess she's never been on a plane before. Megan and I have plenty of times, for like vacation and stuff.

"Lauren, you okay?" I asked quietly.

"Yeah, I've just never been on a plane before. I'm kind of nervous." She replied.

"Its fine. They aren't that bad, but your ears start popping every once in a while. So I would chew some gum and get some sleep. It's really early. Plus it will be a few hours before we get there." I replied very calmly so she wouldn't be scared.

{skip plane ride}

•••••••••••••••••••••

Okay this is the second chapter that I wrote today.

I'm sorry if these chapters are getting boring. The next chapter is going to be about meeting the boys, getting to the hotel, and getting rooms figured out.

The next chapter will be a lot more interesting ! I promise.

- kendall .