Chapter 8

Matt's P.O.V

I woke up with my arm around Zoey, but she was facing me and she's closer. Did she do that in her sleep or was my dream real?
"Goodmorning Zoey." I whispered as I gently kissed her forehead. She was still asleep when I left to go talk to Carter.

Zoey's P.O.V

I woke up to see Matt gone. Every moment that he's gone I think about him. Every moment I'm with him I think about him. I really love Matt, but I doubt he even loves me at all.
Ill text Megan to see if she wants to come over.
Me// are you awake ?

Megan my fave sissy💁💙// yeah . Hayes and I were about to go to the mall.

Me// okay . later get lauren and yall come over💁
Well crap. Ill text Matt, see where he is.

to: Matty bear 😍// good morning.(:

Matt's P.O.V

I felt a buzz from my pocket. Text message. From who?

my future princess 😍// good morning.(:

Yay. She's awake. I'll talk to Carter then go over there.

to : my future princess 😍// good morning gorgeous. I'm at Carter's, be back later !

oops. Did I just call her gorgeous over text? Smooth Matt.
"Carter you're my best friend right?" I asked him just wanting to get this over with.
"Yeah dude. Of course i am! Why?"
"I'm having girl issues. I need to talk to someone about her." I wanted to tell Carter but I know he would look at me weird all day.
"I really like Zoey. I had a dream a dream last night that while I was sleeping she turned around, told me she loved me, then kissed me. I always think about her. I even accidentally told her that I liked her. Carter what do I do?" I was stressed. I had to tell someone that. I had to tell someone about her.
"Dude. You're whipped. You aren't even dating her." He laughed.
"Okay whatever Carter. Bye." I was mad. I WAS whipped, I just didn't want to admit it.

Zoey's P.O.V

I was putting on makeup when Matt walked in. He looked really mad. What happend with Carter?
"Hey Matt. You okay?" I didn't know if he liked it when I call him Matty, so I stopped calling him that.
"Yeah I'm fine. None of the guys have plans today, so what do you want to do?" Awh. Hes so sweet. Putting me before himself.
"Well I'm still in my pajamas and I really don't want to change. Hah. We can watch movies, listen to music on my phone, or we can nap." I suggested.
"How about all three? Oh and while we are listening to music we can dance around like a couple retards." He laughed. His laugh was so cute.
"Haha. Okay. Let's watch a movie AND nap." I said emphasizing the 'and'.
I walked over to the couch where Matt was already sitting. I sat up straight and criss crossed my legs. I looked up at Matt. His eyes had that sparkle that made you want to Ԁıє. He gently put his arm around me and started to tickle me.
"Ahh! Matty! You know I'm really ticklish!" I giggled. Oops. Called him Matty again 😳.
This turned in to a small tickle war.
"Do you give up yet?" He asked still tickling me.
"Yes. Matthew i give up! Hahahaha! You win!" I laughed as he stopped tickling me.
"But don't think I won't get you back.!" I say as I playfully punched his shoulder.
I suddenly got tired and slumped over where my head was laying on his chest.
"Oops. I fell. Haha." I laughed.
"No its fine." He said as he pulled me back into his chest. He put his arm around me, and in that moment i swear i was in love.
We sat like that for hours while watching movies. A few include 21 Jump Street and Mall Cop.
"Do you want some popcorn?" He asked me as he got up.
"Yeah!" When he left i looked at my phone. 12 missed phone calls, 20 text messages, 5 Facebook notifications, 11 twitter followers, and 34 snapchats. Wow. It was already 2:30 pm? I woke up at 9:32 and Matt came back around 9:45. Okay that's cool.

Matt's P.O.V

Now was the time. I had to ask her out now. While the popcorn was popping, I wrote "Will you go out with me zo bear? -Matt." on a slip of paper.
I stuff the paper and put it close to the bottom and walked back to the couch.
"Here's that popcorn Zo." I handed her the bag. I looked at the bag to see when she grabs it. She ate a piece of popcorn, looked at me, and smiled. That smile was gorgeous.
"What?" She giggled. I kept looking at the popcorn bag. Maybe i put it too close to the bottom.
She finally found the paper. She read it and...

•••••••••••••••
cliffhanger 😏

-kendaall..